Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Complete Digital Release Poll - 720p or 1080p

720p or 1080p Release

• 720p

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • 1080p

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Don't release. Force people to buy it!

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters

yuzuk1

Vessalius
not fond of English dub >___> anyway I'm not English native speaker, so....
I prefer Japanese audio with English subtitles

Ryusuke

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Rather have the English dub...because the Japanese version sounds so generic.

Dual audio is out...somewhere. It's already dual audio and stuff.
hint hint you could find it at the link on the article on the front page that mentions torrents :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Rather have the English dub...because the Japanese version sounds so generic.

[/spoiler]

I feel the very same about the english version. It doesn't stand out, at all.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
I would want 720 if i were to do so and would want it in english as i seriously want to hear Steve Burton in it >_<... im not too big on quality but i would just want to be able to see it as decent quality with english track (and also cuz my PC would DL slow, evne with some programs). So ya, that would be my choice if this was so.

+ Angel-Winged Demon +

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
There's a new torrent with (supposedly) English dubs, see frontpage. Although there aren't much seeders for it yet since it's apparently very new. Part 4 is good to go, part 1 is being seeded by the original seeder, and parts two and three don't seem to be seeded just yet - probably in favor of getting part 1 out there. It's lulzy to see the list of connected peers, sorting them by how far they are, and watching that figure increase, :awesome:.

Ryusuke

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Yet another new torrent is up. ...the 720p version! Though, there's no seeds yet. =( Ripped by the same folks.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm (still) downloading a 1080p version with English dubs, whose final part is now at 50%. Pretty lulzworthy to see an initial seed of a torrent - just one seeder for the majority of time, then suddenly 500+ when people finish it, :D. But it won't be done tonight, so meh. I'm no fan of English dubs either, but I'd just want to check it out.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I'm (still) downloading a 1080p version with English dubs, whose final part is now at 50%. Pretty lulzworthy to see an initial seed of a torrent - just one seeder for the majority of time, then suddenly 500+ when people finish it, :D. But it won't be done tonight, so meh. I'm no fan of English dubs either, but I'd just want to check it out.

what, where

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I let my torrents run for the weekend while I was away but my sister shut them off. Dx

My first initial torrent STILL stuck at 90% but a 2.8 gig one is at 20%. But I dunno what size it is, or what language/subs it is. <_<

yuzuk1

Vessalius
still downloading the 1080p from yesterday, the 2nd part 78% and who knows when it will be finished D=

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Just so you guys know the DaTorrent files don't work. At least they don't work for me. I get a message that says, "CRC failed."

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Whatever I downloaded comes with dual audio. Jap/English overlapping. ;_; I have to strain myself to hear one or the other. I have the option to turn one off but when I do, it automatically turns itself back on. ~_~

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Just so you guys know the DaTorrent files don't work. At least they don't work for me. I get a message that says, "CRC failed."

Did you download all four parts and THEN tried to extract them? If not, open them in your torrent program and choose the 'force re-check' option in the context menu - it should download any broken bits of that.

Also, mine is finished (the datorrents one), 1080p with English dubs that sound horribly gay. Everyone sounds like a pedo or a homo, no exceptions. And the ones that don't really force their voices to sound deep / malicious / whatever. Terrible, forsooth. Jap ftw. At least they have an excuse for sounding like fags, :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah but then I downloaded the 720 one that was all one file, so whatever. I'm good for now.

Top Bottom