Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Complete Digital Release Poll - 720p or 1080p

720p or 1080p Release

• 720p

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • 1080p

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Don't release. Force people to buy it!

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters

KuraudoStrife

Site Staff
AKA
Kuraudo
This brings me back some memories...
The img describes for itself....

64067364.jpg

I've interviewed the guy (Jun Matsui) who made Barret AC's tattoo and the Cloudy Wolf from Advent Pieces.

Pixel

The Pixie King
hmmm maybe its best to do it at 720p. Theres no real reason why i cant play that 1080p trailer. Blu-ray plays perfectly on my comp, even with photoshop and other apps running. Dont know why it lags so bad. I've installed cccp and coreavc, but it still lags. Unless i dont have something set up right

SilentTweak

Gee Gee Gee
AKA
Chocolinx, Rumi
hmmm maybe its best to do it at 720p. Theres no real reason why i cant play that 1080p trailer. Blu-ray plays perfectly on my comp, even with photoshop and other apps running. Dont know why it lags so bad. I've installed cccp and coreavc, but it still lags. Unless i dont have something set up right

If you can play Bluray you probably need to set it up so that you video card does the decoding. You have a Bluray Rom on your PC/Laptop?

Pixel

The Pixie King
Its a usb one. Ive played mp4 and avi's at 1080p, so i dont really understand it. Could be just the uncompressed video, i dunno

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
YEAH! I got it to work! I can play the 1080p trailer on my laptop with no lag! I just needed to download Perian so that Quicktime could read .mkv files! ^_^

But hey ST, I re-downloaded the trailer after you put it up for the second time. Is the second one hard subbed or is it supposed to be soft subbed? Because I don't have the option to turn them off in Quicktime. :/

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Damn you all and your fast working computers. owait actually, Tweak I'm on my laptop, you think it would be any better?

Dell Inspiron 1525
Intel Celeron CPU
550 @ 2.00 GHz. 2.00 GHz
3.00 RAM
32 bit OS

SilentTweak

Gee Gee Gee
AKA
Chocolinx, Rumi
YEAH! I got it to work! I can play the 1080p trailer on my laptop with no lag! I just needed to download Perian so that Quicktime could read .mkv files! ^_^

But hey ST, I re-downloaded the trailer after you put it up for the second time. Is the second one hard subbed or is it supposed to be soft subbed? Because I don't have the option to turn them off in Quicktime. :/

Softsub.

Damn you all and your fast working computers. owait actually, Tweak I'm on my laptop, you think it would be any better?

Dell Inspiron 1525
Intel Celeron CPU
550 @ 2.00 GHz. 2.00 GHz
3.00 RAM
32 bit OS

Sorry Channy. No 1080 for your PC. Maybe 720p.

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
My laptop...

Sony Electronics. Inc
VAIO Computer
Genuine Intel(R) CPU
T1350 @ 1.86GHz
1.86 GHz, 504 MB of RAM

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
someone upload this shit already e;ljg;ljeg'pjg443]

yuzuk1

Vessalius
I'm looking too, since I gave up on buying, don't own PS3 or HDTV or any bluray device T_T, maybe later...

Top Bottom