Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Complete Digital Release Poll - 720p or 1080p

720p or 1080p Release

• 720p

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • 1080p

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Don't release. Force people to buy it!

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters

Auron

Omnipotent Destroyer
AKA
Sir_Auron
^I guess in my case it's because it's too slow, lol. This may have been brought up before, but where could I go to see the specs of of my computer? Hell, it may be fine, I just might have shitty codecs. But I can't tell for sure.

I should also probably get rid of XVID then as well. I mean if it's outdated, really no use in having it.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Usually, right-clicking on the 'My Computer' and pressing the Properties option in the context menu reveals some, if your computer vendor filled it in. If you have one by a manufacturer like Dell or whonot, the type number could also help.

SilentTweak

Gee Gee Gee
AKA
Chocolinx, Rumi
^I guess in my case it's because it's too slow, lol. This may have been brought up before, but where could I go to see the specs of of my computer? Hell, it may be fine, I just might have shitty codecs. But I can't tell for sure.

I should also probably get rid of XVID then as well. I mean if it's outdated, really no use in having it.

It's old but doesn't mean you should get rid of it. How are you going to watch older stuff? Also you can PM for a link to CoreAVC, might help with the unsyncing of the audio.

SilentTweak

Gee Gee Gee
AKA
Chocolinx, Rumi
Japanese Script 100% Complete
English Script 60% Complete
Japanese Script for Japan Locale Standing By
BDISO Currently Downloading

So far timing doesn't seem to be entirely required for the Japanese script. Seems to fit the downloaded versions that are spiralling out there. Do not download Final.Fantasy.VII.Advent.Children.Complete.2005.1080p.BRRip.H264.Dual.AC3-QTS.mkv this version. It's god awful. Somehow the encoder really screwed up and added popping noise to the audio and the video has weird artifacts.

I will probably release the scripts solo as well but at the same time as the video release. I prefer if people were to download my copies but it's totally up to you. With the SoftSubs you can pretty much do whatever you want with them. Shouldn't there be any issues with the scripts post-release, there'll be fixes or what not.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Gimme your subs while I download your release :monster:

SilentTweak

Gee Gee Gee
AKA
Chocolinx, Rumi
There are some extra trailers on the BDISO as well. Would anyone be interested in those being released too?

SilentTweak

Gee Gee Gee
AKA
Chocolinx, Rumi
Thanks to the 14000+ people who downloaded the video :) My anime subbing revival has me really going now! Gonna try and make my copy of ACC the best I can.

Top Bottom