Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
This 100% its absolutely insane at the numbers and power some of these units get.

Sadly for me after initially finding the new brave shift system a fun new shiny toy to play with its now a grindy slog fest again

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Haha, I haven't figured out how to do brave shifts yet. I assume I would have to awaken by NV unit first?

...I ended up getting another NV Remake Cloud from the daily free livestream draw. Normally, I would be all yay, I have shards to awaken Cloud, but...I already have all 50 shards..............

....Siri, play "Why", please. :closedmonster:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Congrats, keep those shards because you'll need them to eventually awaken him past Ex+1 and you need his EX+1 to use brave shift

His normal form is a tdh user and his brave shift form is a TDW user NV units when awakened to EX+1 also require you to equip them twice for their forms and some like Cloud or Aerith will do different things in brave shift compared to their Normal form i.e Aerith goes from healer to mage in her BS form

In the meantime set any you get in your raid team as bonus units, he packs a punch at the moment and if you haven't played in two years you can probably clear a lot of or 1shot a ton of content with him.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Well uh NV Era obviously likes me or something because I got Akstar using a 4* NV Ex ticket considering the rate for NV units is so low i've been very lucky, 4 remake Clouds, been able to awaken both Tifa and Lasswell and now Akstar.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
I kinda really want akstar but also don't cause I've wanted a remake cloud for ages also XD

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Yeah I didn't intentionally pull on Akstar, I skipped Rain and also Aerith's banners altogether. I'm more looking forward to the Glex units than anything else.

Nva Lasswell is fun enough to use though

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Sooo our brand new NV GLEX unit who is a support unit and probably Overpowered as fuck does not come with a safety net meaning if you're REALLY unlucky you could spend like 100k lapis and still not get him.

This unit was hyped during the anniversary and during the stream yesterday and then today its like no safety net for the Global Exclusive NV unit and you know Elena who is out next week is gonna be the same.

I was set to pull for him until that...so I guess for me it's back to hoarding until they release NV Cecil or something.

I'm baffled when I compare this gacha to DFFOO like you have one which provides safety nets, ia very generous with gems, tickets and what nots and is probably one of the most f2p friendly gacha games out there.

Then you have this one and its like how stingy can we be with our player base and how much money can we get out of them

Like even the players voice 6K lapis vote (people are stupid UOCS or STMRS were better)

They can't just hand it over in one lump its spread out over 21 damn days like come on seriously.

Turns out he's rather disappointing so im glad I have a reason not to pull

Last edited:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
This thread hasn't been updated in a while probably for good reason.

I am done with this game, todays announcement kinda cemented it all.

Too many things that Gumi are either failing to deliver on or backtracking and i'm bored of this game after 4 years same old grind and content nothing is exciting anymore.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Lunar new year NV unit (Neo Visions are basically like 8* units sorta the equivalent of having a BT in opera omnia) announced which was fine but majorly overshadowed.

They announced the global exvlusive Lunar New Year units arent getting NVAs, (Neo Vision awakenings kinda like upgrading a 7* to 7.5 and gives some older units some amazing potential kinda like having LDs in Opera Omnia Tifa is still a top damage dealer thanks to her NVA) they'd set a precedent for it at xmas and halloween so everyone was expecting NVA for the older global exclusive units but uh they're not going to do that because uh they want to focus on uh...other global content???. And enhancements and latent abilities are being done away with after they announced last year they'd keep them going.

Not to mention because they rushed Neo Visions basically the gap between JP and global narrowed from about 9 months behind to only about 3 months, and they skipped A TON of content which currently we aren't seeing or hearing any updates on. Most of the main season 3 cast units were skipped being released and there's no update when we'll get them, Certain FF events were skipped FF9 and FF3 for a start, certain story events and a ton of other things

They also originally said Global would get a challenge chamber once a month, that's not happened either.

Its to be honest one disappointment after another on how they're handling global all their resources have been directed to War of the Visions and FFBE global is basically becoming a cash cow.

I held on as long as possible to justify my RL spending on the game in my early days (spent more than I ever should have on this game) but its time to drop out.

Last edited:

Suzaku

Pro Adventurer
Second round of FFVIIR collaboration is hitting FFBE in Japan starting in April.

Cetra Descendant Aerith CG Limit Burst

Avalanche Tifa CG Limit Burst

Cetra Descendant Aerith will be made available to all players as a login reward. Her Brave Shift summons Red XIII to her side and they attack together as a Tag-Team unit (solo chainer).

Avalanche Tifa switches to her sporty dress for her Brave Shift.

There will also be a new Avalanche Jessie unit, and the previously released Rufus Shinra and Reno units will get NV Awakenings. Rufus's Brave Shift summons Darkstar to his side while Reno's summons Rude to his side, both becoming Tag-Team units. Like Cetra Descendant Aerith, Reno will be given out for free.

ExkFpicUcAQgf3f.jpg:orig

I'll post animations when they go live and the sprites get ripped, because FFBE has some gorgeous pixel art.

There's also going to be a new CG Sephiroth unit later in the month, likely along with another batch of FFVIIR units.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I really wish I could be more into this game again to be excited about this.

Theres supposed to be another Full Metal Alchemist collab coming soon to global, JP already had it a few months ago, I don't know if that will be enough to bring me back as I loved the first one. I haven't even touched season 3 of the story.

Top Bottom