Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Barbarricia is absolutely the better option, Lulu is decent thought and hey if you like the units for the nostalgia etc then go for it, I went all out for Beatrix in the FFIX banner because I always loved her in the game and I will be going mental for CG Cecil when he gets released.

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
Beatrix is awesome, I'd throw some lapis her way as well. I have Garnet and Zidane, which makes me happy.

Still can't believe Celes and Fang are five star locked, while mafia-Basil-Brush armed with a pair of chakrams has a six star awakening potential.

Also, just noticed I could have been chaining more effectively if I had been using Seph's The Heavens Wept with Ellesperis's Demon/Human Killer, capping with 2B. I didn't realise Heavens Wept was in DR family. Fryevia would still be better than Ellesperis, as you said, but I think I'm going to replace Ellesperis with Beryl, since he can also DR chain and serve as a magic tank. Replace Seph if I pull another Fryevia (like that'll happen).

But then Beryl can Octaslash chain, as can Reberta and obviously Sephiroth himself...

But then again, I pulled a Malphasie earlier, and I see that she can DR chain and simultaneously imperil wind and dark, or chain with Tornado...

I shall have to do some arithmetic.

Last edited:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
KH version of Cloud is getting released with Sora for the KH collab. I'm.....disappointed with this i'd rather it was Riku, or Roxas or anybody but one of the numerous FF characters we have already in the game. I know licensing rights blah blah blah, but I was honestly hoping it would have just been KH only characters on the banner.

Last edited:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Yeah I mean I'm still excited for the banner and I will be putting A LOT into it, but I wish they'd put more into the 5* KH characters I mean it'll be a bit shit if say Riku does end up in the banner but only as a 4* or 3* over Cloud who was in it for like 5 mins in the first installment Riku would deserve better treatment than that!

Axel would have been cool imagine DW chainer probably all Fire based nos that would have been cool although because it looks like they're doing KH1 it doesn't look like he'll get a look in.

Last edited:

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
Got another Malphasie!

JmLysW4l.png

emZ5Ed1.png

pfsMsxV.gif

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I honestly want to cry for you because her and Barb are tornado chaining buddies, Xmas event coming up shortly you should hopefully be able to grab some there also check the less difficult levels of some of the trials. I think some of them have material drops (unless you've got them already)

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
Thank you hahaha. I know, I couldn't have asked for a better pull. Insane luck.

I've had a look through the trials, nothing of use there unfortunately. Thanks though, it was a good idea to look there.

Edit: right, she's awoken. Just need her TMR because hers is one of the only fist weapons with a decent magic stat boost on it.

oh wait, she can dual wield

Last edited:

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
"Kill [x] with an esper" quests can fuck off.

It is all but impossible to drag a trial boss down to 2% of its HP for the esper to kill it without either losing the party or getting there with an empty esper gauge. And then, when the stars and planets align, your fucking party counters and kills the motherfucker.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Do you have any summoners in your party? Or have you pulled Garnet she's awesome for summoning missions at 6* if you don't have any other summoners.

Although I hate those missions myself though.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
What did you guys get with your Ex ticket if you used it I got Elephilm, she's not a great 5* unit from what I hear.

However my 10+1 ticket gave me emperor Shera and I did first part of the older winter banner and I got my 3rd Christine I may put a little more into the step up to see if I can get a 4th and her STMR.

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
Ace, Seabreeze Dark Fina, Knight Delita and some random others. Pulled Circe in the last hours of the GL banner.

I would have finished off the third step summon but I was too drunk after my night out and I fell asleep.

@V I really want Queen haha. I have everyone else from Type-0.

@Sprites I'm not too interested in the Christmas units tbh. I have Tinkerer Carrie.

Last edited:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
@V queen's not half bad actually.

Nice pull @wander

Well I've set Christine as my lead for the 150% bonus for the MK event at any rate and @wander get yourself more Prismatic horns lol.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Well my daily pull gave me a 4th ace so I got his super TMR and it's got +162 mag but its a throwing weapon so it'll either be used for Ace or Rinoa during story missions bur sadly not for my Trance Terra or Christine.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Kh banner kicking off in Friday.

Honestly I'm not sure how I feel about it now, I've been hoping to keep pulling on the Xmas banner for Christine's STMR and now they've released the KH banner for this week, not sure if I want to pull on it now, horrible move for them to do it so soon after the Xmas banner but at the same time not completely unexpected.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
So managed to pull a Sora out of the event, gotta admit he is actually really decent and has a wide array of magic to utilise also. Also managed my second raegan from the 10+1 pull we got today also so looking forward to 7* him once he's available. Slightly miffed that cloud is still waiting on his 7* release though. Especially since they have just released the kh version of him.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Yeah I got lucky on that free 10+1, 3 5*s 3rd DK Cecil, 2nd Medina and KH Cloud I wish I could be more please about KH Cloud but if I don't get another one through dailies (I have enough lapis do attempt a step up because I blew it all trying to get 4th Christine because her STMR Is class) then hell be a benched unit.

My 5* ticket gave me my 4th LM Fina so that's her STMR got.

I am so glad for the raid though, that last batch of 7* awakenings really depleted my Gil so in glad to get some pulls on that going.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
I've never had a problem with Gil for some reason. I used my last 3 mil on Monday to get gladios to 7* just because I could and I'm already back to 3 mil again from just fucking about.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I did a lot of awakenings last round mostly for the 50% moogles so that proper wiped me out.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Well if love to report what I got with my 10+1 ticket today but the servers keep booting me out also guys apparently the welcome reward is bugged and claiming it keeps crashing the game, I haven't got as far as that yet to check but if anyone else has better luck than me getting in then hold off on it until the servers are more stable.

Top Bottom