• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy VII 25th Anniversary

Sephiroth Crescent

Way Ahead of the Plot
Anyone got any guesses for what the "other" FF7 projects Nomura alluded to are?

Netflix series? Another movie? Comic book adaptation? Pez dispensers?

Personally, I'd like an "FF7 25th anniversary collection" HD remaster of DoC, CC, and whatever else.
Probably the new additional stories for Ever Crisis, other than the already included Compilation remakes, like the First Soldier or young Sephiroth ones, and maybe some others.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
If they are thinking of post remake projects, I see that as a very good sign. We all know they’re gonna try and get that Marvel money from this. Best to milk it dry *after* getting Remake out. Three parts! Three parts!

cold_spirit

he/him
AKA
Alex T
For those feeling dangerous enough to hope, here's what Nomura had to say about future parts in the July 2020 issue of Famitsu:
  • “I fully understand the importance of releasing a continuation soon. We want to deliver as quick as possible. We’ve grasped where the level of quality should be this time too.”
  • “For the next game, we plan to release something with even greater quality and even more enjoyable than the first game, as quickly as possible.”
  • “When we announce the next game, we hope to also make our future plans clear.”
I want to highlight that last point. Hopefully we do hear something this year and the ever-elusive question of "How many parts?" is addressed.

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/07/final-fantasy-vii-remake-part-two-development-already-underway

Top Bottom