• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy VII Abridged Series

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Thought this would be an appropriate section to promote two fun and relatively well made FFVII fan creations. These are only two FFVII Abridged Series on the web (that I am aware of).

The first (and older one), and currently the one with more views, is made by YouTube user SonsofSatire and is unfortunately by all appearances become an abandoned project as of Episode 9 (released two years ago). However, it is still worth checking out IMO for a good laugh.

The second one, which is deserving of a lot more views (and subscribers), is uploaded by cloudstrife8 (Kiel Nelson), and made by him, GuitArchon (Alex Melius), Nick Sinotte, and many others. It has about 5 episodes so far and has been able to retain its monthly release schedule since its inception (which is pretty impressive for an Abridged Series). The group hopes to finish the series by summer of 2013, but admits it may take longer than that (December 2013 is their more generous/realistic prospective).

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I rather liked the Sons of Satire one, but I've never heard of this new one, I'll check it out. The absurdity of Sephiroth's shoes squeaking ws always so dumb I had to laugh :P

Tsunami Shijo

Detective, Oni Exterminator
AKA
(was) Ruckasck, Jihl Nabaat, Tia Noto Yoko
Oh my god, the one on cloudstrife8's channel is so AWESOME. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. A really nice mix of original humor and borrowed gags.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
The second part of episode 5 for cloudstrife8's Abridged Series is out. Their version of the Nibelheim incident is definitely unique and twisted.

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
I think episode 8 is the poorest one so far. Didn't laugh much. Hope ep 9 picks up again.

Jiro

Average Jiro
Cannot handle the white man portraying the black man xD First episode has me hooked already!

Theozilla

Kaiju Member

Newest episode is up and what they did with Cid is not only hilarious but extremely "fandom-smart" as well.

Jarlix

Pro Adventurer

check this

This one used to be really awesome but they just stopped updating it, the new one's at least more guaranteed to continue though.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member

check this

This one used to be really awesome but they just stopped updating it, the new one's at least more guaranteed to continue though.

Yeah that user to be called SonsofSatire, I posted it in the opening post of the thread, shame he never finished his series.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member

12th episode is up and it is the longest one yet...because it finishes Disc 1. And we all know what that means...:muhaha::awesome:

Last edited:
To think that I never...EVER...visualized that Red XIII would have to carry the Black Materia in his (or in this case, her) mouth. *clap*...*clap*...*clap*...

Also YAY for Mega Man X4 reference.

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Top Bottom