Final Fantasy VII Remake – Building For The Future

Kain424

Old Man in the Room
Yeah, but like...

pain.png

Ha, I know it's silly. I guess I just want, at the base level, a playable Red XIII, textures to properly load, and that rumored extra Tifa story beat DLC. That's the heart of things, as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, but bumping old threads is its own kind of drug.

If they're going to focus on any updates and other things to have a sort of FFXV-like update of the later content, it wouldn't've really started happening until then.
That makes a lot of sense, actually. It certainly pushes back my expectations on updates, anyway.

everything is still going exactly as expected insofar as I can tell & no change in my expectations whatsoever.
Except in where they were changed.

I'm not expecting it on the time scale I was before just based on that information, but I still think that it's almost certainly something that'll happen still.
Just having fun.

On a serious note, are you planning more analysis articles?

ultima786

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ultima
If/when a major patch update occurs, I hope the Sector 5/6 slums plate skybox error issue gets fixed. (same with the Sector 7 plate debris inconsistencies between Chapters 13 and 15, but those aren't as glaring IMO)

Especially when older trailers had the Sector 5 slums with the correct skybox I believe?
I spent a lot of time looking at this. I do not think it’s so clear. Depending on which angle you look at, the sky box sometimes actually gives the illusion that it’s in the wrong spot.

However, there is a chance that it is in the wrong spot, and the trailer showing it apparently corrected may mean that they had some problem with it that required them to place it where it is currently.

AKA
The Engineer
I think complicating all of this is that the PC version of Remake still doesn't have a release date. So I would think any updates of this nature would happen once the PC version gets released with them (and probably a lot of other features) as that would encourage people who already have the PS4 version to get the PC version too.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
I spent a lot of time looking at this. I do not think it’s so clear. Depending on which angle you look at, the sky box sometimes actually gives the illusion that it’s in the wrong spot.

However, there is a chance that it is in the wrong spot, and the trailer showing it apparently corrected may mean that they had some problem with it that required them to place it where it is currently.
It is extremely clear that the Sector 5 slums skybox is incorrect there is no doubt. It is always under the partially constructed Sector 6 plate when it shouldn’t be.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Yeah, but like...

View attachment 8776

Ha, I know it's silly. I guess I just want, at the base level, a playable Red XIII, textures to properly load, and that rumored extra Tifa story beat DLC. That's the heart of things, as far as I'm concerned.
Me too!
:bigawesomonster:

Yeah, but bumping old threads is its own kind of drug.
That it is.

On a serious note, are you planning more analysis articles?
Since publishing my last one, I have quite literally not stopped working on my current one for the last 7 months. It's actually why I'm not consistently around and posting in threads about things, because pretty much all of the functional cognitive bandwidth that I possess has been focused on that whenever possible. I do periodically update the thread where that all started.

X :neo:

Top Bottom