Comparison time! :awesomonster:

ibxzjIs1oreE7x.jpg

5ae65c88.jpg

i8BqqeUlEJSWp.png

c7e78de0.jpg

AvecAloes

Donator
Le sigh.

They can do excellent work, release images that get their fanbase really excited, but they don't know how to be consistent about delivering what their fans want. At all.

Lex

Administrator
I think I also remember saying it probably won't happen since it's just a rumour to begin with, but I am literally too lazy to check through this thread for it right now.

Lex

Administrator
Have these screens been posted yet?

finalfantasyxhdscreenshotmay31st.jpg

finalfantasyxhdscreenshotmay31st2.jpg

finalfantasyxhdscreenshotmay31st3.jpg

From the detail they're clearly from the new release, but I hadn't seen them before today.

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
I got different links and edited the post. It's odd, the images were there after I posted then again when I refreshed to check 0_0.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Someone shoop it. Do whatever. You know you want to. I'm thinking projectile vomiting competition.

Lex

Administrator
Huh. The font and colouring of the battle interface kinda looks like the fan-made FFX-style one for FFVII.

Lex

Administrator
If anyone's interested there's a "Focus on" event at the SE livestream here 4 hours from now (at 11pm GMT).

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I got really excited when I read your post.

Then I noticed the time stamp said, "13 Hours Ago."

:sadpanda:

Lex

Administrator
I watched it. There was nothing particularly interesting said aside from the fact that Last Mission WILL be included and that they've basically done the bulk of the work on the game. A lot of the questions asked were just about FFX in general - they said they'd re-done some voice work but that we'd have to "look" for it - apparently it's a special line and they didn't want to give it away during the interview, so I'm curious about what it was.

I'm trying to find the full video, I know someone must have recorded it and put it on YouTube :monster:

Top Bottom