Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster [PS3/PS4/Vita]

Lex

Administrator
Yes, see here.

I've been expecting this for quite some time now, considering we haven't seen a release date and it's a bit too close to the end of the year. Fuck sake SE, get your shit together. This game is more than ten years old and the remaster was announced in 2011 :/

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Meanwhile, the KH Collection was announced later and released sooner. :wackymonster:

At this rate, they might as well have fully remade X. :awesome:

AvecAloes

Donator
Kinda saw it coming.

Guess it's a good thing you got XIV, Force. You might even get to buy and play Xillia before thsee come out :monster:

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Apparently, people at PAX are being told by S-E representatives that the remaster is unlikely to release this year.

:mal:

I was really looking forward to playing this. :(

(Also I wanted to use this image so it doesn't get deleted in the smiley purge.) :shifty:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Apparently, people at PAX are being told by S-E representatives that the remaster is unlikely to release this year.

Yes, see here.

I've been expecting this for quite some time now, considering we haven't seen a release date and it's a bit too close to the end of the year. Fuck sake SE, get your shit together. This game is more than ten years old and the remaster was announced in 2011 :/

tumblr_msj3seuP8H1s2b3pko1_500.gif

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I was wondering what your reaction was going to be and trying to guess whether this or a canceled "Doctor Who" 50th would be more heart-wrenching for you.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Probably a cancelled Doctor Who 50th.

I mean, as lovely as playing this version of FFX would be, I at least still have my PS2 to play the original, and my PS2 is in fine condition. :monster:

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
This going to became the next Versus XIII if we get no release date.

Lex

Administrator
Just putting the trailer from the link here

Who's willing to put money on "this winter" meaning the arse end of February 2014?

Groodon

That XIII guy
If it comes in February, I will lock myself in my room and play videogames the whole month, FFXHD, Lightning REturns, and Fable I HD on same month, byebye studies!

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Holy shit an actual release date! So...how much longer for the western release I wonder, they've better about that turnaround lately.

Also, I like how that last picture looks like you just interrupted them while they were making out. :lol:

Lex

Administrator
That link also confirms that the combined price of both the Vita games is the same as the price for the PS3 version, WOOHOO.

But also yeah, this means we're not getting it til like March. Of 2017. In fact I would not be at all surprised if they turned around and went "soz guys cba localising anymore", as they do.

Pixel

The Pixie King
Alse, it looks like new 3d models. Are they redoing cutscenes? They wouldnt just make hi quality models for 1 set of pictures

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I don't really care about it being in his eyes in that pic.

I'm just happy that so much effort is being put into this. :3

Top Bottom