Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster [PS3/PS4/Vita]

Lex

Administrator
Yeah the PAL and international versions had different sphere grids. There's the original Japanese sphere grid, the American sphere grid, the PAL/INT standard sphere grid and the PAL/int "expert" sphere grid. The problem is, the standard PAL/int one has the most nodes to be converted. Expert just means you can diverge from the character paths quicker, but considering you can finish those at around Evrae it's slightly pointless. Also you lose the potential for far higher stats.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
So I got talking to a member of staff at GAME today when I was trading in some games (one of them being KH: 365/2 Days). We got to the topic of the remasters and she revealed that they've started taking preorders of the game today! And that there's a limited edition, too!

FFX2artworkle.jpg

I'm so excited, I've already preordered it. :D

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Are there any games that don't have limited editions these days? They don't feel particularly limited to me any more. Then again, I'm not the kind of person who will shell out an extra 10€ for a case that doesn't fit in a DVD rack and an art book I'll only ever look at once.

Lex

Administrator
No PS3 games fit in a DVD rack. They fit in Blu-Ray racks.

Also, 9 times out of 10 they come in the normal-sized cases and are just in a nice looking box along with extra stuff. An extra tenner isn't really much for a lot of the stuff they put into the collector's/ limited editions tbh.

Also, the "Limited Edition" version of this is automatic if you pre-order it i.e. it doesn't cost anything extra anyway.

/pointmade

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
No PS3 games fit in a DVD rack. They fit in Blu-Ray racks.
I haven't had a PS3 for long, can you tell? :monster:

Regarding the rest of what you said: I guess it's not a lot to pay if you actually want that stuff. I'd rather not pay anything extra for things I'm not going to use, but each to their own. It's nice that it's the same price in this case and available to everyone who pre-orders, but then again, I'd say that doesn't really make it a "limited" edition!

Related pic

Lex

Administrator
I suppose its limited in the sense that when they're gone, they're gone. In this case they might not be offering it beyond the release date, though I find that unlikely.

Lex

Administrator
I forgot this game even had pre-rendered backgrounds! Looks like they're zoomed and cropped like the FMV's but they're still gorgeous.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Release March 21st.

They said Winter. March 21st is the second day of Spring. Them bastards.

Also, in case anyone hasn't played these games before...this trailer spoils the ending. :wacky:

I hope they're still improving the graphics?
Yuna and Tidus look weird. Especially Tidus' face has changed for the worse.

Lex

Administrator
Prince Lex said:
Who's willing to put money on "this winter" meaning the arse end of February 2014?

Well I was a month off. But hey, gives us time to play Lightning Returns! :D

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
I wonder if they've fixed Yuna's creepy skeletor hand during the Sending FMV?

@0:18

Last edited:

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
Release March 21st.

They said Winter. March 21st is the second day of Spring. Them bastards.

Also, in case anyone hasn't played these games before...this trailer spoils the ending. :wacky:

I hope they're still improving the graphics?
Yuna and Tidus look weird. Especially Tidus' face has changed for the worse.

Yay, a release date, finally! :joy:

Also, I haven't noticed before how Yuna's eyes are different colour. I think it's quite cool.

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
I'm surprised you didn't know that. Isn't there some dialogue about it in the game?

I've only played the game once so I don't remember every little detail. :P And I think I would remember if there was some dialogue about it. But I could be wrong about that.

Top Bottom