Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster [PS3/PS4/Vita]

peaches

nectarines
The only thing I imagine will be in FFX for finding stuff, is getting all the Al Bhed Primers, all Ultimate Weapons, and probably capturing all monsters.

Which, tbh, isn't that hard at all. You can get um all just going through the story besides the ultimate weapons, you'll have to go back for one or two items for and the monster capturing. Which again, isn't that hard xD

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Nah it'll look hard in the long run. that'll be fun though, so here's hoping.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
The only thing I imagine will be in FFX for finding stuff, is getting all the Al Bhed Primers, all Ultimate Weapons, and probably capturing all monsters.

Which, tbh, isn't that hard at all. You can get um all just going through the story besides the ultimate weapons, you'll have to go back for one or two items for and the monster capturing. Which again, isn't that hard xD

That stuff is easy enough. I've done all that before, lol. What if there's a trophy for defeating all the monsters in the arena, though? :sadpanda:

Edit: Oh wait... except the lightning mini-game. fuck, I forgot about that. welp, no platinum for me.

peaches

nectarines
Yeah, I absolutely hate the lighting mini game, it's such bullshit, it hurts my eyes after awhile.

But I eventually got it (by making someone else do it for me!). THe chocobo race with Tidus I always get on my first go, so easy.

And the arena will be fun, I'm hoping they have a trophy for that too.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
But I eventually got it (by making someone else do it for me!). THe chocobo race with Tidus I always get on my first go, so easy.

Cheater! No, I probably would have done the same thing, lawl. IF that were the only trophy between me and a platinum, I guess I would try to tough it out. But I know myself, and my tolerance level would be depleted rather quickly...

And the arena will be fun, I'm hoping they have a trophy for that too.

You shut your whore mouth! That was hard :sadpanda:

peaches

nectarines
I thought FFX-2 Blitzball was garbage tier, I wanted to control the guy not just pick where he throws it.

They'll probably have an easy trophy for beating the Luca Goers on the first go too!

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
yeah, X-2's blitzball was a pointless bore. Although some people didn't like X's blitzball and I liked it. yay maths

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Just remember that if you don't get the primers from Home before it gets destroyed you're SOL. :P

peaches

nectarines
Very thorough, I see. Nice. :monster:

Also, my real name is Amanda. :P

I know what your name is! XD

I guess you missed the joke lol.

But yeah, I remember your name 'cause I know a lot of girls name Amanda.

But yeah, I always get those they're easy to miss if you don't know they're there. But I do!

I know everything about FFX! Even X-2, though I despise it.

peaches

nectarines
They should add Penance to the us release, (or do they already plan on doing this?) 'cause totally wasn't fair that I didn't get to fight um :{

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well, here's to hoping this will be the international edition. It would be stupid if it wasn't.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Don't know why they wouldn't base it on the most complete version.

Europe got all the extras on PS2 so not including them in the HD version would give us a watered down game.
And since an English translation exists for it, there'd be no reason not to give the US the International version either.

peaches

nectarines
They wouldn't give the complete version just to spite us, of course. What other reason would there be?

But the game shall be fun to replay again, for the 9001 time.

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
I want to think they're just waiting for XIII-2 to come out so they can focus on this.
But idk, releasing a few screenshots wouldn't kill them.

Z

Zealkin

I don't see why they're doing this, I mean it's nice to have HD stuff, but it's not really going to be all that different...

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well, as our PS2's all begin to break it'll be nice to still be able to play it.

Hopefully it's cheap, though...

Prince Roxas

I Wanna Fly High
AKA
Kuki, Truten Prower
They wouldn't give the complete version just to spite us, of course. What other reason would there be?

But the game shall be fun to replay again, for the 9001 time.

The PAL version was the complete version. Just for us it was laggy but we got the Dark Aeons and other stuff.

The game will be chepa, all games that have been released under "HD Classics" are at a reduced price.

T

Tuxedo

Great, I love final fantasy x! It will be nice to finally have all the good ps final fantasy games on my ps3

Now, the question is... Will it do that PS3/Vita cross platform thingamajig?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom