• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!

Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Spoiler Thread)

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
And this is precisely why I don't just YouTube games, I play them.

The Experience is a key facet to the story. MY STORY as Tidus would say.
Well, my love for it did come through the YouTube-ing, but your point is a valuable one.

Blade said:
.....When was the last time you trolled me, Tres? I'm just wondering, lol
Maybe I'm doing it right now. :monster:

How do y'all manage to pull up a specific post from years ago at the drop of a hat? Is it possible to learn this power?
One of the greatest motivations in life for me is being able to give my fellow nerds here shit. Not just a little shit either. All The Shit.

Plus, we tend to be pretty vocally memorable when we bitch. :monster:
:lol: Yes, all of this. But I have also always remembered that thread as it was where Mako, long-time defender of FF, turned. :monster:

JechtShotMK9

The Sublimely Magnificent One
AKA
Kamiccolo9
So.....any word on these being released for PS4 yet? I'm debating buying them on Steam, since they're on sale right now, but I hear that the Steam versions have some issues that Squeenix never worked out.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I'm thrilled to see all these licensed translations finally happening. It's shameful -- disgraceful even -- that it took so long, but it's also cool that there's this avalanche of it all happening now.

Top Bottom