• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Spoiler Thread)

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
How do y'all manage to pull up a specific post from years ago at the drop of a hat? Is it possible to learn this power?
One of the greatest motivations in life for me is being able to give my fellow nerds here shit. Not just a little shit either. All The Shit.

Plus, we tend to be pretty vocally memorable when we bitch. :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
How do y'all manage to pull up a specific post from years ago at the drop of a hat? Is it possible to learn this power?
One of the greatest motivations in life for me is being able to give my fellow nerds here shit. Not just a little shit either. All The Shit.

Plus, we tend to be pretty vocally memorable when we bitch. :monster:

:lol: Yes, all of this. But I have also always remembered that thread as it was where Mako, long-time defender of FF, turned. :monster:

JechtShotMK9

The Sublimely Magnificent One
AKA
Kamiccolo9
So.....any word on these being released for PS4 yet? I'm debating buying them on Steam, since they're on sale right now, but I hear that the Steam versions have some issues that Squeenix never worked out.

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
This came in yesterday. I only dislike the fact that its not a hardcover like the JP version.

sgqJ1H2.jpg

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I'm thrilled to see all these licensed translations finally happening. It's shameful -- disgraceful even -- that it took so long, but it's also cool that there's this avalanche of it all happening now.

Fangu

Great Old One
I've been replaying this game because I was bored. All the way through 160 fragments + secret ending. Then I played Sazh poker for an hour which was gold and then I played 50 minutes of Requiem of the Goddess because who can bother more than 50 minutes of the same fight :P Nah. I kinda liked it in the beginning, beat Caius at lvl 4 which was nice but then I'd forgotten you need to 5 star this thing and THEN fight Bahamut so... cba. Not today anyway.

Top Bottom