Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Spoiler Thread)

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
How do y'all manage to pull up a specific post from years ago at the drop of a hat? Is it possible to learn this power?
One of the greatest motivations in life for me is being able to give my fellow nerds here shit. Not just a little shit either. All The Shit.

Plus, we tend to be pretty vocally memorable when we bitch. :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
How do y'all manage to pull up a specific post from years ago at the drop of a hat? Is it possible to learn this power?
One of the greatest motivations in life for me is being able to give my fellow nerds here shit. Not just a little shit either. All The Shit.

Plus, we tend to be pretty vocally memorable when we bitch. :monster:

:lol: Yes, all of this. But I have also always remembered that thread as it was where Mako, long-time defender of FF, turned. :monster:

JechtShotMK9

The Sublimely Magnificent One
AKA
Kamiccolo9
So.....any word on these being released for PS4 yet? I'm debating buying them on Steam, since they're on sale right now, but I hear that the Steam versions have some issues that Squeenix never worked out.

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
This came in yesterday. I only dislike the fact that its not a hardcover like the JP version.

sgqJ1H2.jpg

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I'm thrilled to see all these licensed translations finally happening. It's shameful -- disgraceful even -- that it took so long, but it's also cool that there's this avalanche of it all happening now.

Fangu

Great Old One
I've been replaying this game because I was bored. All the way through 160 fragments + secret ending. Then I played Sazh poker for an hour which was gold and then I played 50 minutes of Requiem of the Goddess because who can bother more than 50 minutes of the same fight :P Nah. I kinda liked it in the beginning, beat Caius at lvl 4 which was nice but then I'd forgotten you need to 5 star this thing and THEN fight Bahamut so... cba. Not today anyway.

Top Bottom