AKA
hitoshura
CRY MORE HITO
if you insist

omalL.gif

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Agree with Zee on affection points. I mean, in FFX, we get Yuna and Tidus making out under water for a few minutes to a love song. Implied sex, yes?

Zidane gropes Garnet's ass.

It's implied that Cloud and Tifa had sex under the highwind.

So no, affection showing isn't new to the FF franchise. It never has been.

Snow was cold in that scene, regardless of his intentions.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Ultimania Omega for this on its way, details going to be released in the coming days. I'm guess that's probably the end of the DLC, then? I assume they'll put all the details for the DLC into this book, since the first two only featured Omega and Lightning/Amodar. I guess they could just keep releasing stuff without worrying about publishing all the details about them, but I think they did say they were going to keep the DLC going until May.

Shakarian

dem titans
AKA
Palumpolum, Jack the Ripper, Colonel AI, laurash65, Re-L Mayer
New scans of the DLC costumes :monster:

hvc3vc.jpg

5fgf8n.jpg

optufd.jpg

Last edited:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
im gonna have a heart attack and die i love this so much SERAH MGOASJFHAKSF AUGHG??as?af?? helpME

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
If she really can't die, maybe I'll get Gilgamesh and the FFVIII alien. You know, because I haven't beaten Ultros and Typhoon, and I'm not good enough.

Also, Serah I like your avatar :monster:

AvecAloes

Donator
Do want Lightning DLC. Serah's white mage outfit is pretty cool. Could want. Noel's black mage outfit?

omg-do-not-want.jpg

What is with the clown pant leg?

AvecAloes

Donator
I agree, but also keep in mind that she's doing that much damage while Caius is staggered. Her regular lightning attack is only doing 399 in that other pic? Also, holy cow how much HP must Caius have if she's dealing THAT MUCH damage (in the first pic) and his HP bar is barely down. Skeered!

Aqua

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Shiala, Bulma, Choco-Lightning
SE JUST TAKE ALL MY MONEY.

I don't even care how much the Lightning DLC will cost. I WILL BUY IT.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I agree, but also keep in mind that she's doing that much damage while Caius is staggered. Her regular lightning attack is only doing 399 in that other pic? Also, holy cow how much HP must Caius have if she's dealing THAT MUCH damage (in the first pic) and his HP bar is barely down. Skeered!

Still more than Serah and Noel are doing against staggered opponents (in my game anyway). Lightnings health and damage ARE rather on par with FF13, but its a lot more than I've seen in 13-2

Aqua

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Shiala, Bulma, Choco-Lightning
IDK it seems like she has way more HP than in 13. I think Snow topped that one with about 32000 HP? Lightning was around 22-25,000. This seems double that.

Guess all that time in Valhalla paid off.

Celesta

Pro Adventurer
Noel's black mage outfit reminds me of one of those corny Party City halloween costumes or something.
Serah's looks cute. Cannot wait for the Lightning DLC.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
What is with the clown pant leg?

its a trademark of black mage outfits???

i like noel's outfit
it looks just like the classic black mage outfits idk why people are suddenly turned off by it

i have vivi feelings................................:sadpanda:

AvecAloes

Donator
its a trademark of black mage outfits???

i like noel's outfit
it looks just like the classic black mage outfits idk why people are suddenly turned off by it

i have vivi feelings................................:sadpanda:

Hey, I love me some Vivi, trust me. I voted for him in the favorite character polls. However, that has nothing to do with my dislike of Noel's outfit. He has one striped pant leg. I think the asymmetry of the outfit looks stupid. Also the way the rest of it fits just doesn't tickle me pink either. I don't like the design, though I understand the homage.

Top Bottom