Final Fantasy XIII-2

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Word to your moogle? For some reason I'm not very interested in it. But still times like this makes me hate even more not living in California :(
And the figurines are just plain gorgeous <333

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
It boggles the mind that they go back to 13 again. I know they're trying to play t safe, but it's a disastrous decision to follow up on a game that left a shit taste in most people's mouth to the point where SE themselves admit it. Didn't they just a couple of months ago report an insane drop in profits because people don't buy their shit?

I think they only started considering a sequel after all that "fastest selling FF" shit. Ja, cause it went cross platform (did they ever give us a breakdown by console btw?).

It makes sense, really. They already have the battle system and character models in place, plus all the leftover crap that didn't make it into FFXIII. We all know it's filler until they figure WTF they're doing with Versus.

Oh, and an excuse to sell more pretty toys.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
The pendant in her hand is hers? Cause she's wearing one around her neck.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Isn't that Snow's? Or hers? Why she has both?...weird. Mysteries of life. I'm so confused.
Still...Serah looks soooooo pretty!
I love her!

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I have this feeling he's gotten himself in trouble somehow.

I got that feeling too you know? Because I just find it extremely weird that Snow back off from action when "sis" is not around. DAMNNN I really really need to know what has happened to Snow...

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
So... someone brought up the very likely (and now seemingly obvious) possibly that Serah isn't actually saying that line, but Snow is.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Ignore the moogle as it flails around, trying to escape your grasp.

AHAHAHA OH MY GOD

if nothing else i'm gonna enjoy throwing this fucker around :awesome:

Also I really hope Serah's outfit is available on XBL soon it's so cute.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
We'll get some Fanille soon enough. Patience is a virtue and the uncanny ability to lower one's expectations. Because god knows, they can easily fuck things up in our fanbase ass. ; . ;

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
No one cares about Serah. Where's my Fanille?

I WANT MY LESBIANS

Wasn't it rumored that part of the plot would be Lightning trying to find them and free them from stasis?

So... lesbians in the perfect ending with 100% completion?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I think that's the plot point for Lightning's story anyhow. I assumed it to be the case.

Still I am confused why she ditched the modern look for the medieval gettup. It does bring fetish fuel to me however! so can't complain~~~~~

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Hey Hey I have a question. If she liek frees em from Stasis. Won't it screw with the planet or something?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Power of love? Bullshit! there has to be a scientific explanation! Like what kind of hormonal balance will tip the scale in disrupting this new ragnarok or how to free two biological life forms from crystaline stasis and and

i'm not making any sense am I?

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Read Episode 1. Lightning does leave to try and free Vanille and Fang (and as soon as she takes ten steps away from the happy couple she falls into a timeportal) but she raises the same concerns you do, wondering if it were even possible to free them without bringing Cocoon down on their heads.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
So....correct me if I'm wrong but.

We use this moogle to kick the asses of the games opponents??

Top Bottom