Final Fantasy XIII-2

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
The deal with me is that it isn't Snow looks older, that's fine and it's nice to see a Squeenix character that isn't effeminate, it's just Serah still looks sixteen so it keeps getting creepier and creepier.

Not to forget the fact that she was 18 on XIII, which means that she must've done a little bit of changes. Unlike the others who were old already... yet she keeps getting younger and younger and looks like an ant next to Snow:awesome:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Lol this :awesome:

It reminds me of how the older I get the younger I get told I look. :awesome:
I'm 23... but I still get carded for drinks and R-rated movies... and everyone thinks my ID card is a fake XD

And dat I'm short as fuq, probably about her height. lol

You're Serah in person so shut da fuq up.
No no actually so do I! Well...my face has hardened a little but its still not enough to make people believe that I'm actually 21 (This year I get 22)
They're like "WHAT? Awwww but you look so young!"

Best compliment they have ever told me...in countless ocasions.

LunarSkye

Pro Adventurer
AKA
CL, Prompto
The latest issue of Jump includes an update on Final Fantasy XIII-2. The preview comes with a look at Snow’s character render/artwork, which sees him sporting a black jacket, red v-neck, and gnarlier hair.

Imqhs.jpg

Source: http://gematsu.com/2011/10/jump-reveals-final-fantasy-xiii-2-snow-artwork

Also what seems to be the translation:

Translation: The man who is reckless but popularity.(Is he? =_,=) He is Serah's fiance. He set out finding Lighting after the Ending of FF13.

Characters in large size: A reunion with Serah. Snow's lines: Serah, am I dreaming?

source; lankuiju @ gamefaqs

A new screenshot I see? :O
...I can't get over that hair. Either put the cap back on or comb and brush that crap.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I'm in a play that day. :/

You'd think that if we still have like four or five months they'd slow down with the trailers...

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Well, he sure seemed to rejoice when he stabbed Noel.

He does seem to smile a lot - be it a snarky, smirking or genuine - like that one scene showed in one of the new trailers where he's talking about the dawn with Yuru.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
So, I get that his definitive spelling will be "Caius", uh?

I know for sure I'll picture Caius Cosades whenever I hear his name OTL [/too much Morrowind]

I've come across Gaius, but never Caius, so... I won't be thinking of anyone else.

And, as far as I could tell, it's official - of course that thread is fan-based and I don't know where the members get their information

We could always learn otherwise. ^_^

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
[QUOTE They also touched upon the recently revealed Kaias character, calling him the strongest enemy in Final Fantasy series history.][/QUOTE]

Kaias is stronger then everyone from Chaos to Barthandalas, really?

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Kaias is stronger then everyone from Chaos to Barthandalas, really?

...I call bullshit. *goes away to get Kefka and Sephiroth*

If Kaias can't be killed then he's stronger than anyone. Remember that both Kefka and Sephiroth could have their asses kicked, as well as Gandpa Barty and Chaos, no matter how hard of a fight they put.

EDIT: I have a doubt about the last info; they said Serah and Snow lived together for two years after the events of FFXIII-2. Unless there's a typo on that sentence it doesn't make any sense.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Well I'm sorry but I would pick Barthandelous (Or whatever its spelled) over Kaias. That character is just.... Lame to me. I don't see any interesting detail in him, same goes for Noel. Sorry but I just don't see any reason why to love them besides the fact that Kaias wear spandex. Or something like that.Damn my desperation of getting this game... Just turns off eeryday. Too bad I already paid for it.

Splintered

unsavory tart
Meh, it's pretty much just hype. I sincerely doubt that he really is the "strongest."

I also don't put Sephiroth here either. Kuja destroyed a world and he did it with his own power.

Top Bottom