Final Fantasy XIII-2

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Actually I believe its 5 times.

Nah, it's infinite.

Also, downloaded content and games aren't included when you do a backup of your PS3, so it'd be pretty messed up if you could only download stuff a limited amount of times.

Apart from having paid for it in the first place, of course.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Back in the olden times iTunes would only let you copy a song to five computers. They don't do that anymore, though. :P

Maybe that's it?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
You know what would really motivate me even further? If they put up Aya Brea's costume for Serah as DLC. it's fucken' beautiful....<3333

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Nah that's selling the poor girl out. I'd settle for 3rd Birthday's costume at best. I don't want Serah being costumed out like some retard from Dead or Alive's fighting games.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Nah that's selling the poor girl out. I'd settle for 3rd Birthday's costume at best. I don't want Serah being costumed out like some retard from Dead or Alive's fighting games.

Lol, then her breats will giggle like Hitomi's. Guys will have too many distractions. They got enoigh with FFX Lulu's on HD

Splintered

unsavory tart
Only if it's classic Aya, none of this 3rd Birthday crap.

tumblr_ls94w0Oqec1r3ka80o1_500.jpg

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH

I liked 3rd Birthday's main costume design though, fuck the rest except that chinese costume really. the 1st Parasite eve costume could be a good sale since Aya in that era does look a little bit like Serah in hairstyle...somewhat.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Y'know what pose I love the most? pic number 2, its had me sold on the figure and even I dont collect figures that much :monster:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
are fang and vanille going to be in this game
because whether or not i buy it hinges on that

also will there be lots of lightning? this also matters very much

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I think a recent interview with Fang's VA said that she wasn't contacted at all though.

Which kind of made me rage.

NOOOOO!!! That's it!!!!! I haet this game ! Lesbians aren't lesbians without Fang's bootiful voice!

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I think a recent interview with Fang's VA said that she wasn't contacted at all though.

Yeah, she's not heard anything yet. :(
I really hope they don't dump her.

Honestly, as much as Georgia is a sweet and beautiful woman, inside and out, it was her voice that really caught fans off guard, from what I could tell. I would think if anyone was going to be replaced...

I can't say it. From what little I've experienced, Georgia's really too nice to say such a thing. Rachel's edgier, but kind all the same.

Top Bottom