Final Fantasy XIII Non-Spoiler Thread

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
That site says there is a trailer with the English dub but it links to the Japanese trailers that we've all already seen. :/

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
He looks like a girlier Luneth. If that's even possible.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I like Luneth. That cute little ponytail. ^_^ But he is pretty girly.

Just noticed that little scarf/bandanna thing on new dood. Pew.

I hope he's better than his design.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Ah, so is that the English Trailer that I couldn't find? :)

EDIT: hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm dunno 'bout that English dub...

Last edited:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I love that shot of Lightning in front of Odin, so badass.

FF13LightningOdin.JPG

If I were a soldier of Cocoon and saw that, I'd be like "uh, yeah...we'll go bother someone else".

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
I got to say that Odin looks so ugly. I prefer the original Odin than like that in my opinion.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@ Drake: Ditto that. I already love Lightning in that she's just so badass, and I just lover her character design. I really hope my opinion continues to hold true once the actual game comes out.

Heck I even kinda want to cosplay her. lol

@ Seph: He looks fine for what the summons are in this game in my opinion. I'm just sad that he has no horse. :(

paoo

♥
I love Lightning's design, and that she is the female version of Cloud.
I know that she will be one of my fav characters.. :monster:

And about that kid, he looks cute. :3 and ghey

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
@ Drake: Ditto that. I already love Lightning in that she's just so badass, and I just lover her character design. I really hope my opinion continues to hold true once the actual game comes out.

Heck I even kinda want to cosplay her. lol

@ Seph: He looks fine for what the summons are in this game in my opinion. I'm just sad that he has no horse. :(

He totally IS the horse. :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah, it's really cool but weird that his lower half is a horse. He's essentially a centaur knight.

He ate Selphnir.

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
It looks like you can just see his spinal cord from that picture, and the trailer one page back.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I guess that's what the director guy (Toriyama? I forgot his name) was talking about in the message on the official site. He mentioned summons having a normal mode and a 'driving' mode, and I guess that's the Motorbike Shiva and Horse Odin thing.

Which still feels weird :monster:

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
Well I didn't know that the summons transforms. So that's a new system on a Final Fantasy game.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Odin's face reminds me of a rat for some reason though I do love the idea of him transforming his lower region to that of a horse's. I mean riding on a centauric creature is pretty badass and then you get to ride him--er it--yeah sounds pretty cool to me.

EDIT: That new white-haired kid looks like a girl---a really pretty girl with an equally girly name. Not sure if I like that.

Top Bottom