Final Fantasy XIII Non-Spoiler Thread

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I'm not sure I would care.

I could overlook it much like all of the other lame FF romances, but I'm no lesbian fan.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
You've gotta be gay then.

Anyways, like other people have stated, I hope Lightning doesn't act like she has a stick up her ass constantly. Tough heroes are all well and good but I hope she has some heart. =/

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
You're all fags, imho. Girl-on-girl action is win, and the FF series has had a severe lack of it.

Speaking of, I don't see any lesbian pairings in the clubs section - what gives? I'm pulling the discrimination card on that one, :monster:.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
'cause that would make me look like a perv and One Of You Lot, which I don't really consider myself to be, :monster:.

Dacon said:
Thank god your opinion is null and void!

Code:
public void setOpinion(String opinion) {
   if (opinion == null) {
      throw new LolDaconException("ha ha!");
   }
}

Also, fyi, an Opinion cannot be null and void at the same time. It can be null, and the only things that can be void are a method's return value signature thingymabob.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
'cause that would make me look like a perv and One Of You Lot, which I don't really consider myself to be, :monster:.

Code:
public void setOpinion(String opinion) {
   if (opinion == null) {
      throw new LolDaconException("ha ha!");
   }
}
Also, fyi, an Opinion cannot be null and void at the same time. It can be null, and the only things that can be void are a method's return value signature thingymabob.

LA LA LA DON'T HEAR YOU.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
lol fag :monster:

Seriously...girl on girl is hot. :duhard: What the fuck is wrong with you people? :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Enjoy your fisting.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
lol fag :monster:

Seriously...girl on girl is hot. :duhard: What the fuck is wrong with you people? :awesome:
337px-FFXIII-Lightning_CG.png

+

369px-Wolba.jpg

=

DO WANT

:bigmonster:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
I don't really have a problem with her design, buy wtf is Vanille doing in that pic? Kehehehe. She looks like a fucktard. Seriously, try doing what she's doing, you guys. It's hilarious. :)

Last edited:

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Hell, I was just about to say that the only way I can accept that is if she's doing some crazy dance from the 30s or 4Os.

Alright, dancing, huh? Dancin' and prancin'.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
It's the only assumption I can come up with. Judging from the way her arms are positioned. Either that, or she's auditioning for America's Next Top Model, and she's jumping on a trampoline. :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
As for everyone's comments about what I said about Sazh, I meant cowardly in that he always (seems to be) saying "Do we have to?"

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
No, she's obviously dancing/frolicking/doing typical "cute" Jrpg girl shite. I knew it, I just wanted to poke fun at how silly it looks.

I love that ANTM idea; her clothes looks almost like something they'd wear. Her face needs to look more FIERCE, though, if she wants to win the CoverGirl contract. :monster:

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Yes, but she needs to bring fierceness without being TOO fierce. But gurl, check out her style. Mmmmmmmmmhm. :wacky:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Lightning clearly would wear the pants in the relationship, due to her personality.

...And do the fisting on Vanille. :duhard:

:hugemonster:

Top Bottom