Final Fantasy XIII Non-Spoiler Thread

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Okay, okay...I understand. I crossed a line for FFXIII. Sorry.

.....What about fisting in FFXIII Vs? :duhard:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
xD @ mako + fisting, wtf dude.

Wait, no, that's not a WTF.

Also, the only reason why anyone would be posed like that is due to the artist considering that a good pose to draw someone in.

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
All the screenshots I've seen of Vanille besides the one of her dancing show her to be somewhat depressed in my opinion. Not to the point of being emo(No emo is going to wear an outfit that colorful.) but depressed none the less.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Kenshiro looks like a reject from FFX-2, Masamune.

I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about. :hugemonster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Writing up the new frontpage article has made him mad, MAD! *insert kefka laugh here*.

As have I btw, asdfiojasdfqeh.

KuraudoStrife

Site Staff
AKA
Kuraudo
Well one thing that makes me very curious is. SQEX next MMO's gonna use Crystal Tools (the engine that boosts FF XIII). If they could make something similar to FF XI using this kind of graphics.... ohhh my... I could die just playing this game....

ForceStealer

Double Growth
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/48587.html?type=wmv

This isn't directly subtitled (it is at some parts), but it explains what they've gleaned of the story. It has a cool touch as the explanations are put into old-school FF message boxes. When it starts its even an old school FF load game screen. It's funny in the beginning too as the cursor tries several times to select "Final Fantasy VII Remake" :monster:

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
ForceStealer said:
It's funny in the beginning too as the cursor tries several times to select "Final Fantasy VII Remake" :monster:

yeh i agree lol!!!!1!

Tets said:
I'd like to know how they'll handle controlling multiple characters...

Either by making it co-op or by adding an improved version of FFXII's Gambit system, i.e. bots.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I don't think it'll require gambits (better not...)

You'll just have to issue commands more quickly, a la FFX-2. I understand where there could be complications with when you want to push triangle to engage the attack. But if its said that you can control multiple characters, I don't think they'd mean gambits...because that's not controlling them...just tweaking their AI

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
They better have fucking gambits. Controlling multiple characters like that seems like a pain in the ass.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Gambits +the ability to jump from character to character at will is preferable imo.

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
Gambits +the ability to jump from character to character at will is preferable imo.
That seems like the most logical set-up. One thing I hope the game doesn't have though is a repeat of the license board. I should just be able to buy a weapon in a shop & that's that.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I'm not sure if you know:

The May '09 issue of the United Kingdom's gaming magazine Edge is out, and there is a long article with an interview and a lot of pictures (though, I'm not sure if any of them are new or not). :)

I thought I'd pass on the news. I do have a copy of the magazine, if anyone would like me to scan - I'll see what I can do.

PS: Baby chocobos (
unless the small chocobo featured in some pictures is this world's full sized chocobo
?) are so cute!

Top Bottom