Yaag Rosch:
augfamdf3.jpg

augfamdf4.jpg

Lightning and Odin:
XN73xCmppsQ882bwBcQlhfWFkH11F553.jpg

augfamdf6.jpg

augfamdf7.jpg

Also, there's a new bit of info regarding Jihl and Yaag:

Nao Ikeda, the sub-character designer for Final Fantasy XIII told Famitsu that "After graduating first in her class, Nabaat exercised her skills effortlessly within PSICOM and advanced steadily through the ranks. She handles daily policy and takes strategic command of the military when called for, so PSICOM's soldiers are generally always following her orders."

Yaag Rosch who is her right-hand man in PSICOM puts the protection of Cocoon ahead of everything and sees Lightning and her party as a thread to his homeland. "Rosch graduated one position behind Nabaat after a long, painful time at the academy. "He is extremely talented, though not as much as Nabaat, and he's taken a similar elite-officer path through the PSICOM ranks. He often fights on the front lines himself, leading his forces at the forefront, and the scar down his forehead reflects the harsh training and fighting he's undertaken."

Source: 1up via Finalfantasy-xiii.net

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
That sword doesn't look very sharp. It looks more like a stick.

Indeed, she is gonna smack him. HARD.

Ok, that was out of character. :P
But seriously, this is the first new numerical Final Fantasy to excite me since FFIX. I'm really looking forward to playing this.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Actually, it is Jihl, not because she's a beauty, but because she's an evil bitch, and Final Fantasy needs more of those.

I also like her character design.

Indeed, all the potentially evil bitches turn out to be good (I'm looking at you, Beatrix, Edea, Celes). With the notable exception of Scarlet, of course.

There's nothing saying Jihl won't turn either though. And why can't we spell it normally? Does RE have a copyright on it?

I will say I'm pleased with the subtlety of Yaag's scar. Also very un-Final Fantasy-ish.

Last edited:

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
Indeed, all the potentially evil bitches turn out to be good (I'm looking at you, Beatrix, Edea, Celes). With the notable exception of Scarlet, of course.

There's nothing saying Jihl won't turn either though.

True, but Jihl has something in her eyes that says "bad to the bones". :monster:

I will say I'm pleased with the subtlety of Yaag's scar. Also very un-Final Fantasy-ish.

Yeah, quite subtle indeed. To tell the truth, i only noticed the scar after it was mentioned in that little bit of info i posted in the previous page.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Jihl looks nice but I don't like her collar thing around her neck. With such open cleavage it looks out of place. Either take it away or cover up the boobs, and we all know the latter ain't gonna happen. :wackymonster:

That said, I've been in love with Lightning's design since the first pics of her surfaced on the internet. <3

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Jihl looks nice but I don't like her collar thing around her neck. With such open cleavage it looks out of place. Either take it away or cover up the boobs, and we all know the latter ain't gonna happen. :wackymonster:

No to all of your nonsensical complaints and suggestions.

Looks better than generic cleavage.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Yes to all of my good fashion-sense complaints and suggestions. :wackymonster:

Looks weird.

You look weird.

No different than stockings, but I suppose you'd want exposed flesh for no other reason than having it you magnanimous sack of cow meat.

Someone always complains when people do something to try and look unique *sigh*.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Aww, you've been scarred by the world. *hugs*

And that's not to say that I hate Jihl's design out right. I just think that minor detail could use some tweaking. :P

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
LOL at all the fuckers who thought she'd be a female version of Sephiroth

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I enjoy the baby chocobo.

Favourite characters so far for me are Vanille, Lightning and Sazh.

Top Bottom