Final Fantasy XIII Non-Spoiler Thread

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M HUUUURRRRRRRRRRRTTT HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Let's be nice here, guys.

No need to call people's heads the male sex organ, and please watch the spoilers, for Sazh's sake. Keep this thread spoiler free.

Now carry on. :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Nobody should get too worked up here, Drakeclawfang is probably just trying to 'troll' us like he did the rest of the FFXIII community that one time. Lets just humour him and maybe he'll go away.

Good one man, you're a laugh riot.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Nobody should get too worked up here, Drakeclawfang is probably just trying to 'troll' us like he did the rest of the FFXIII community that one time. Lets just humour him and maybe he'll go away.

Good one man, you're a laugh riot.

I'm not trolling anybody, I'm just posting and everybody is bitching at me for spoilers that aren't even real spoilers!

And what do you mean "that one time"?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
If they spoil something about the game then I'm pretty sure they are spoilers :monster:

It's okay. I tried to troll TLS many months ago by posting spoilers too. Sometimes you just get the urge.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
If they spoil something about the game then I'm pretty sure they are spoilers :monster:

It's okay. I tried to troll TLS many months ago by posting spoilers too. Sometimes you just get the urge.

No no no no, see, if I wanted to troll I'd put a big spoiler in my post without tags, and it would be in big huge capital letters like I'M TROLLING, THIS IS A SPOILER, but I'm not doing that because I'm not fucking trolling dumbass!

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
It's okay if you are, you don't need to deny it so angrily. We all feel the need to get one over on the man from time to time.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I remember I got banned for posting spoilers about Harry Potter 7.
I still haven't got over it.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
I don't think he's ever going to get over it either. Drake just couldn't face the truth of what he had done :( He left me a few abusive visitor messages denying the fact that he keeps trying to troll the forum AND THEN told me that I had been added to his ignore list, and warned me that I should not try to get in contact with him, or else there would be trouble.

Luckily I'm not a man to sink beneath adversity and will do my best to rise above it.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Alright, that's enough from everybody. Get along or stop responding to/about each other.

Oerba Dia Vanille said:
I remember I got banned for posting spoilers about Harry Potter 7.
I still haven't got over it.

For real? Where from?

In any event, I don't think any literary spoilers will ever again become quite the cultural phenomenon that was "SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE." You couldn't even watch a YouTube video on making curry without coming across that shit.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
For real? Where from?

In any event, I don't think any literary spoilers will ever again become quite the cultural phenomenon that was "SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE." You couldn't even watch a YouTube video on making curry without coming across that shit.

From TLS.
And that is the exact same spoiler I posted.
SHIT TRES U B&

ForceStealer

Double Growth

Lol, it was pretty much the "Aeris dies" of the literature/pop culture world, wasn't it? :)

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Nice. Thanks for the update.

The only review I'm really looking forward to in all honesty is EDGE magazine's. Those guys are such hardasses that they gave FFX a 6 out of 10, in large part for not being progressive enough in their opinion.

I'm really intrigued to see what they'll think of FFXIII -- not because it matters, but because I'm simply always curious to see what they give games I like. :monster:

Ghost X

They gave FFX a 6/10 because that's exactly the score it should've been given, as a slightly above average game :P.

Top Bottom