• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy XIII Spoiler Thread (SPOILERS)

ForceStealer

Double Growth
All right all you impatient folk, have at it here with your Cid spoilers and ending sequences so you don't drive the rest of us crazy
:hugemonster:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Apparently the game was leaked. Who wants a huge-ass spoiler about Cid?

Reminds me of Seymour.

Cid_Raines_BIG_SPOILER.jpg

shenron118

Lurk mode: ON
Apparently the game was leaked. Who wants a huge-ass spoiler about Cid?

Reminds me of Seymour.

Cid_Raines_BIG_SPOILER.jpg
This kind of thing must piss off game developers like nothing else. SE needs to lock up their long-awaited releases better.

It looks a bit like he half transformed into a l'cie corpse.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Well I thought it was obvious, but alright - it's
a boss info screen. Cid mutates from the power of the fal'Cie and becomes that thing.

Well, yeah, I got that. But I'm wondering if it means
he's the final boss, you kill him, save him, etc.

EDIT: What's the password for the stream, Drake?

Last edited:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
I know huh Alex? It came as a bit of a shock at first, but in hindsight, come on, it was fairly obvious.

I kinda expected that since
he was the only character besides the main group whose design was overseen by Nomura. Unless the bad guy was still a secret, Cid had all the numbers to become one. So it seems that we have to kick another drop-dead gorgeous pretty boy's ass until next Thursday, oh well :awesome:

Well, yeah, I got that. But I'm wondering if it means
he's the final boss, you kill him, save him, etc.

As I said to Drake,
unless the final boss is still a secret, I bet that Cid is our next punching bag. I kinda had some hope that he wasn't, but it seems he is. Still, I see his level a little low. 68 is not that big of a number if the game follows the tradition of having a roof of 99 for our characters.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
SPOILERZ ABOUT CID AGAIN

That earlier pic is apparently form one of several. Good to see "Power gives you Wings" is alive and well in FF13.

Cid_Raines_Final_Form.jpg

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
SPOILERZ ABOUT CID AGAIN

That earlier pic is apparently form one of several. Good to see "Power gives you Wings" is alive and well in FF13.

To be honest,
those are some pretty awesome looking wings. Not the usual angel wings we see all the time.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
It seems that
the two girls in the FFXIII logo are Vanille and Fang. The logo itself makes sense after seeing the ending of the game

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Lightning's real name is
Eclair, wich is french for "lightning"
It's a type of cream cake here in the UK. :monster:

Seriously though, that pic of
Cid's OWA form
is AWESOME. I want this game... soonish. But give me time to finish FFXII first, OK SE Europe? :P

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
SPOILERZ ABOUT CID AGAIN

Thanks for that!

It seems that
the two girls in the FFXIII are Vanille and Fang. The logo itself makes sense after seeing the ending of the game

The ending is available online now? Shit, I gots to go check Nico Nico Douga.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/japanese-vanille-final-fantasy/60140

Is it really necessary to make Vanille run like that? Really?

Yes, really. It's adorable.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Watching the videos in Japanese to know who's the evil final guy/gal/whatever before anyone else is cool and that but... does anyone think that they will release any fansub version? I don't know you, but I like to know what is being said on the dialogues.

Also, I'm so, so, soooooooooo tempted to click on the link and know Lightning's name! But I won't. I've spoiled myself enough already with
Cid's pretty wings. Heh, he will be the first Cid in the whole series who can fly on his own.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
For good times. Have a delicious
Eclair
. 12 pieces free with every Final Fantasy XIII game. Feel the cream melt down your throat as you navigate through mind blowing environments, feel the crust give away to your mouth as you beat the Final Boss, and savour the creamy feel as you enjoy the credits and watch The Game end. For good times.... Have an
Eclair

this commercial is sponsored by BattleToads Inc., Tacngol Enterprises, Stark Industries, Nomura Enterprises and Farron Future Devices. Enjoy the moments.

Eclairs.jpg

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I think I'm gonna make that commercial when we do the ACC commentary.

Also...
34y9y0z.jpg

Last edited:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Well, I haven't found the ending online, but following Dark and Divine's link to that forum, I have found the most spoilerific spoilers yet for anybody who wants to know who's in what looks to be the final shot.

For those of you brave enough to see, just click the spoiler buttons. I'll hide it behind two to give you a chance to turn back if you click the first time:

Last chance to turn back!

ffxiii1a.jpg
ffxiii3.png
ffxiii2.jpg

Hoooooly shit. Just holy shit.

Seriously, don't click this if you can't have shit spoiled for you. Just don't.

But fuck. Damn. Holy shit.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Yeah I'm not clicking :P

Top Bottom