Flare's artwork

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I got commissioned for 6 FFXIV waist-up portraits several months ago from an acquaintance that I initially met on the Cerberus Discord. She wanted me to draw her character and 5 of her friends from her FC in the game.
There were some concerns on my end early on (always is when dealing with someone I don't know and they commission me for a decent amount of art), but it's turned into a huge success. I finished the last one a couple days before Christmas and I recently found out that she printed them out, put them in frames, wrapped them up and gave them to her friends in person. They apparently all loved the portraits!! <3 <3

I'm post the first 3 here right now and will post the next three this weekend as well, hopefully! I hope you guys enjoy them, I'm pretty happy with the end result and feel so touched that someone who didn't know me actually commissioned these dang things from me. ;___;

And, in case people here are interested, I'm charging $85 USD for these portraits... but for my TLS friends, I'll do them for $70. And I give 15% discounts too if you wanted multiple done (2 or more). :awesome:

ANYWAYS HERE'S THE FIRST 3 :reptar:

fxiv_character_portrait__aura_1_by_bahamutdeusmodus-dbync8q.jpg

fxiv_character_portrait__aura_2_by_bahamutdeusmodus-dbz38nr.jpg

fxiv_character_portrait__hyur_1_by_bahamutdeusmodus-dbz391a.jpg

BforB

Pro Adventurer
AKA
B
Oh my gad Flare, you're so talented. I can't believe I haven't told you that yet!

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Finally not working as much now so, have the last 3 FFXIV portraits! :reptar:
All Miqo'tes this time XDDDD
Tbh I think the last Miqo'te is my favorite design, and was also really fun to work on (his face was soooo fun).

fxiv_character_portrait__miqo_te_1_by_bahamutdeusmodus-dc095jd.jpg

fxiv_character_portrait__miqo_te_2_by_bahamutdeusmodus-dc095sh.jpg

fxiv_character_portrait__miqo_te_3_by_bahamutdeusmodus-dc0962d.jpg

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
It's been ages since I've updated shit here. My time away from TLS just made me forget about this. :monster: Anyways here, have some stuff I've done this year!!

First is a logo I did for the FFXIV discord server that I'm one of the admins of. It's got a special place in my heart. ^_^

Next is an ESO character portrait I was commissioned for, from someone I met at the Vancouver KupoCon!

There's a little Princess Garnet portrait <3

Some Tellah fanart I was commissioned for from yet another person at the Vanc KupoCon :awesome:

And a random Vivi sketch :reptar:

Attachments

• Cerberus Central logo sketche 3.8 watermarked png.png
    Cerberus Central logo sketche 3.8 watermarked png.png
    140.3 KB · Views: 2
  • ESO character portrait png finish.png
    ESO character portrait png finish.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • Princess Garnet png.png
    Princess Garnet png.png
    215.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Tellah fanart png 2.png
    Tellah fanart png 2.png
    853.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Vivi sketch png.png
    Vivi sketch png.png
    695.3 KB · Views: 2

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
This wouldn't fit on that post so here's a couple more:

Miqo'te character portrait commission; this came from a friend of the person who commissioned me for those 6 character portraits last year. What a surprise that was! I must've done something right ^_^

Lastly, a commission from our very own Roger (Minato) of a DnD character of his :joy: <3

Attachments

• FFXIV character commission, F Miqote png.png
    FFXIV character commission, F Miqote png.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • DnD character comm, Roger png 7.png
    DnD character comm, Roger png 7.png
    427.8 KB · Views: 4

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Very impressive work! Was just thinking the other week about this thread. I never knew the CC symbol was your own! ??

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Very impressive work! Was just thinking the other week about this thread. I never knew the CC symbol was your own! ??
Ey thank you, Fancy! :reptar:

The CC symbol went through like 30 different designs before we finally reached that one. Most of them were only seen by the admin team but I posted a few to the community during the later stages and got input from them until we settled on that one. :joy: Was a lot of fun, sometimes frustrating because you go through so many designs that get shot down, but it's a cool process and I learned a few things! :D

Top Bottom