Also, the internet makes me ship Dany x Jon

Carlie said:
(I didn't read the spoilers)

Danser-kun said:
(I didn't read the spoilers)
:excited:

ship ship ship

kEzwR.gif

Why do I return to this thread like an idiot, even the spoiler tagged spoilers aren't safe if you see the context. I need to put this thread on my ignore list... because I always want to click it :sigh:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
so am i the only one who started laughing hysterically when it was like, jaime gets hand cut off > jaime SCREAMING > SUDDENLY METAL COVER OF BEAR AND THE MAIDEN FAIR AS CREDITS ROLL

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Oh good I wasn't the only one. You gotta love black comedy.

Btw guys the John gif should be a a smilie here:

tumblr_ml0xrdoWi61r221yao1_r1_500.gif

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
so am i the only one who started laughing hysterically when it was like, jaime gets hand cut off > jaime SCREAMING > SUDDENLY METAL COVER OF BEAR AND THE MAIDEN FAIR AS CREDITS ROLL

Here's something much more appropriate :awesome:

AvecAloes

Donator
I started watching it yesterday, but the video I was watching stopped working at around 39 minutes in. So I'll be rewatching/finishing it today, then I can finally click these spoiler tags :monster:

AvecAloes

Donator

I thought there was something wrong with the video I was watching! It caught me completely off guard, as my mouth was gaping open after having seen Jaime's hand come clean off. I haven't read the books, so I had no idea to expect that.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Oh god you guys make me lol :monster:

I am a bit disappoint though.
No thlobbering or mention of thappireth. The fellow in the book was much moar comic relief, :monster:. I guess they could also stress the importance of that hand a bit moar.

Also, lol at first bit of episode, Game of Chairs, :awesome:.

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
Kit with a Robb T-shirt :> He's using clutches because he fell when he was trying to enter his house/apartment because he left he keys inside. He was drunk :>

enhanced-buzz-32212-1365196571-0.jpg

Stark children singing the opening:

This second version, where they are already "mature" :3

Top Bottom