Game of Thrones

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I've finally caught up on the past few episodes, the fourth was definitely seeing Dany at her best. I have to say I'm actually quite enjoying the Jaime and Brienne storyline right now.
Did anyone else think they were gonna get hot and steamy in that tub? ;)

Oh yes, and Jon
finally popping his popsicle. :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I've finally caught up on the past few episodes, the fourth was definitely seeing Dany at her best. I have to say I'm actually quite enjoying the Jaime and Brienne storyline right now.
Did anyone else think they were gonna get hot and steamy in that tub? ;)

The tub didn't seem cold to me, :monster:. Also interesting that they decided against full frontal nudity for Brienne. I don't mind though, smart choice on their part, doesn't demean the character and such. Jaime's monologue was epic and tbh he looks like utter shite, :monster:.

Also epic pwnage at the end of the episode. Tywin is a boss, I know, oh oh oh.

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
a bit ot: on tls, who is who? I mean, Hito is Renly, Satsu is Robert etc.
I'm thinking to change my username (for now).

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
tumblr_mlzy31fhno1qkwee2o1_250.gif

tumblr_mlzy31fhno1qkwee2o4_250.gif

tumblr_mlzy31fhno1qkwee2o2_250.gif

tumblr_mlzy31fhno1qkwee2o3_250.gif

Brienne had the best butt IMO.

I think Brienne's butt is the best because she's the only one who was just submerged in water. Ergo, the shiniest and most clean out of the four.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
"Osha: Is ok but you're no Hodor.

Hodor: Hodor."

That one made me laugh the most.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Stannis' daughter is the most adorabibblest thing in the series so far

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
The one time Joffrey would not be the most disliked character in the room.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Marjorie Tyrell is shaping up to be one of my favourite characters of this season.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Marjorie Tyrell is shaping up to be one of my favourite characters of this season.
The same here, I can't quite figure out whether
she wants to wed Joffrey for him or just wants to cut the guy like a bitch.
The fact she switches easily between him and Sansa is definitely intriguing.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I don't think she gives two fucks about Joffrey, she just wants to be queen. She's probably just making sure she doesn't get killed.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
If she ever gave a fuck about Joffrey at any point, her conversation with Sansa certainly put a stop to that. One thing Margaery obviously is not is stupid.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Yeah Margaery doesn't give a shit about Joffrey, she's just playing him. It's really satisfying to see him eating out of her hand after he abused Sansa in season 1 and 2.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Who actually does give a fuck about Joffrey? :monster:

Had much lollage re-watching the first few episodes with Mage where on both counts of being a cunt, the kid gets what's coming to him, i.e.
the epic pimpslap and being disarmed and nommed on. Then getting told off for gotten beaten by a girl by Robert, lololo

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
I havent' watched the episode yet but I know
That Ros dies and she's a character I really don't dislike but dislike the amound of screentime for her. I'm getting irritated at tumblr comments saying her death is misogynistic when it's not far crueler than what has happened with a lot of character so far.

And I just saw this pic when some dude photobombs a picture of fans with Dinklage and Headey

rs_560x415-130429183907-1024..2got.ls.42913.jpg

:awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Sigh fuck you Ygritte. After the first 4 episodes of season 3 I had come to accept that Ygritte is going to die, I was ready, I was good and then last week and this week happened and oh good the feels. Damn it Ygritte why do you make me love you? Why are you so awesome? This road will only end in tears for me.

I really enjoyed the episode. The scene with Ollena and Tywin, where worthy opponents meet each other, it was really good. Poor Gendry, Arya and Sansa cannot catch a break. Dear lord Sansa everyone in Westeros knows Loras is gay except you, sweetheart is that obvious. Tyrion, Jamie and Brienne were very funny in the episode, Tyrion in particular was gold. Edmund may be a complete idiot when it comes to fighting and aiming arrows but Robb should listen to him more when it comes to political strategy. So many questions about the climb up the wall but they all boil down to how is that possible? Jofrey, crazy boy torturing Theon and Littlefinger are currently having a competition to see who's the bigger douchbag, Joffrey's lead isn't that large anymore. Poor Ros, I know she wasn't the most liked character due to the amount of screentime she got but I never had a problem with her and she was rather funny but her death was very cruel, she didn't deserve that.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm just thanking the posts without reading spoilers yet, I have downloaded but not watched it yet :monster:. Also, it seems like nobody watches the episodes when they air over there (unless they air in the morning over there), but instead watch them over the week, then fangasm.

Top Bottom