Game of Thrones

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
This is pretty much how I feel about what they're doing to Catelyn in Season 3:

tumblr_inline_mmrwfy2eTn1r6e8ni.png

Also the recaps on this tumblr are pretty hilarious.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Michelle Fairley absolutely nails every scene in which Catelyn is the focus, and almost every line she has is carried with so much gravitas. That monologue with not-Jeyne in one of the earlier episodes, just holy goddamn. I mean they're all great actors, but goddamn.

if we're talking about mother figures in this series Catelyn is so much more likeable than Cersei :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Well technically speaking Luke didn't do #5 and #6 either.

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
fuck i just got another spoiler :(
also, funny fuct: for some strange reason Akinator doesn't like Stannis. everytime i thought about Stannis he was all "is Robert? is Renly? is Robert? is Renly? is Ned Stark?" XD

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
tumblr_mn0uo3bPFS1rxtiv8o1_500.jpg

Apparently Kit Harington and Rose Leslie are dating in real life, that lord's kiss must've been really good.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
If this was posted already, sorry. I didn't want to go through the thread and possibly spoil myself. xD

Attachments

• funny-game-of-thrones-13.jpg
    funny-game-of-thrones-13.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 18

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
George confirmed in an interview this week that they're casting for Mace Tyrell, Magnar of Thenn and Oberyn freaking Martell for S4.

I couldn't be happier about this news.

shon

Rookie Adventurer
It seems you all have quite the fan base for this series. I assume not everyone here has read the books?

shon

Rookie Adventurer
Ah, good to know. I've had to put this season on hold, to be honest. After being disappointed by other television series, I'm afraid to get too invested.

shon

Rookie Adventurer
Kind of let down by the video games asoiaf has received. The board game is a lot of fun to play though.

Top Bottom