Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
game_of_thrones__anna_and_elsa_by_dragoon23-d70b8i5.png

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
That gif literally defined the episode. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I forgot there was a break, as my usual ritual on a Monday night involves torrenting it while dinner is in the oven. Ah well, it's nowhere near as bad as the other abysmal breaks in the US season.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
At least there's not another writer's strike, amirite :monster:

But yeah, a break at this point just seems odd. Or any break actually. I thought they were past mid-season breaks ten years ago?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Pretty sure they had a break last year too, vaguely remember Carlie telling me this one weekend.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Caught up from where I'd left off at episode 2 this weekend. Brief thoughts.

• Daenerys is finally learning that revenge =/= ruling.
• Sansa is on the verge of actually becoming interesting.
• The Tyrells are still fantastic in the best of worst ways.
• There are too many Lannisters right now, and I have a feeling that won't last long.
• Brienne is still hilarious, even without Jamie.
• Arya & the Hound are slowly rubbing off on each other.
• Littlefinger is fantastically devious as all hell, and he's the one person I expect to be a royal pain in the ass just because he's so damn good at it.
• Intersting to see the bank of Bravos change sides.
• Hodor, Hodor, Jon Snow, Hodor.
• White Walker with a Crown Head.

X :neo:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
The Bank of Braavos wasn't on a side to begin with.

As for the break they did the same thing as the exact point last year, it was extremely annoying last year as it is this year. At the same time it was two more weeks to prepare myself emotionally for the Red Weeding and
this year for Oberyn's death next and mainly Ygirtte's death in two weeks.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I watched New Amsterdam, it was a rather nice show that unfortunately got the deadly combination of airing on Fox during the writer's strike.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
tumblr_n6irn7qcht1rijmvyo1_500.gif

Oh god Oberyn's death was even worse on the show than in the books, that image of The Moutain bashing his skull is gonna haunt me for quite a while. Still Oberyn might be the biggest example of a character being Too Cool to Live on Game of Thrones so to him I say:

tumblr_mtzmeqC16Z1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Now I'm just gonna crawl in the fetal position because as bad as Oberyn's death was
next week is the moment I've been dreading since I unwillingly fell in love with Ygritte's character in season 2.

tumblr_inline_n5g1fc9H5P1qeyt6m.gif

I'm not prepared. ;_ ;

Last edited:
The Oberyn fight happened pretty much how I expected it. Oberyn injuring Gregor, but still being defeated.

Even so, my hands are shaking and my pulse is high from the brutality. I fucking hate this feeling.

EDIT: This is the only thing that helps right now.

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
ALSdksldkjlkfjssdlkgjxhksjdf nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't remind me of that thing I don't want to face it ;.;

Also damn that was a pretty good episode, although
Jorah finally getting the boot took way longer than it should have. I'm left wondering wtf they're doing with this apparent love story subplot with Missandei and Grey Worm.

Also was I the only one that burst out laughing when Arya, uh...burst out laughing?

AND WTF WHY IS SANSA TELLING THEM WHO SHE IS WHAT IS THIS

Top Bottom