• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Gamerspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
It's a date!

We also have a new writer named Barry. And much to Tony's disappointment, he's an FF fan! So you might see him around here if we can convince him. :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Tony and Joe have been away with the gaming lately to give you lovely lot new videos!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
It took ages, but the next episode of my LP is finally here!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
A lot of Destiny footage incoming! This is the first batch, enjoy!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
More video footage! We're on fiyaaaaaaaah. :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
So with the recent rumours of GTA V coming in November to PS4, Xbox One and PC, it had to be done. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Latest footage I'm dumping:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
We've been busy!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Ok, so an important thing here.

Some of you may be aware that we've been setting up a whole brand new website, which will be the main hub of our operations now. We've got a team going, but we're still on the lookout for new writers. This site in question is called Geekspective, where we'll focus on TV, movies and everything else geeky. The definitive perspective on all things geek!

The same also applies to Gamerspective; I've always stated we're always looking for new talent. However, since we've had writers that jump onboard and we never hear from again, we have a whole new application process now.

If you'd like to write for either Gamerspective, the new website or even both, then we would love to hear from you! But we'd also ask for the following:

- Three pieces of sample writing that may or may not go up on the site(s). This can be anything of your choosing, although we'd preferably like at least one of these samples to be related to the site(s).

- Your Skype name. We have two chats going for each website and it's the best place to gather to discuss ongoings. In the past, we've had problems where writers want to write the same things and one did without consulting the other. So that's where the chat was born. Everything from the site to writing to ideas are discussed there. Any concerns can be brought up in there, too! So don't be shy, we're a lovely bunch! :)

- That you like our Facebook page(s) and follow our Twitter handle(s). On the latter, they'll follow you back. Social media really is the best way to promote ourselves and it's a big push. All we ask is you make accounts if you haven't already and push to help us to promote our site, whether it be RTing articles or anything else related.

So please get in touch with myself or any of the Gamerspective team if you're interested, whether it be by PM, social media, Skype, etc. We're going live with Geekspective on September 1st, also the first year anniversary of Gamerspective! Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing some replies. :)

Now, still on-topic and informal, watch my bloody tenth episode:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Further to what Ami said above I'd also like to ask if anybody would be interested in joining the team's YouTube channel. I put together a lot of videos for the site and alongside Ami and Tony we keep a regular flow of media running on to YT.

However a lot of time is spent Editing, Rendering and Uploading which can be time-consuming, especially to the other two as they have other responsibilities to attend to.
There's room on the channel for Feature videos (whether they be regular or one-offs) as well as let's plays, collaborative videos and guides.

I know pretty much everyone on this site plays games at least semi-regularly so if you're interested in contributing to the channel let me know either here or via PM. Knowledge of rendering/editing is a bonus but isn't super required as it's easy enough to pick up and I'm often free enough to help out with that. If you are interested I'll require some test footage as well as a written piece (as there may be writing involved too).

:bigmonster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Hello, everyone!

It's coming up to a year tomorrow when Gamerspective took off and we're so proud of how well the site has done. So as a thank you, myself and Tony (the founder) have put up a video (with our faces!!!!1111) to talk about the site, show our gratitude and talk about the future.

And speaking of the future, here's just a teaser as to where we're going ...

And I forgot to post this yesterday, so here you go. My first 10/10 review! :monster:

The Walking Dead Season 2: Episode 5 - No Going Back - Review

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Our monthly podcast is going LIVE at 9.30pm GMT! Make sure you tune in and listen to us discuss Destiny, EGX, etc!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
We're headed to EGX tomorrow! If you'd like to see us play a particular game or know anything related to the event we'll see, let us know!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
:awesome:

We now also have a an official page, where you can apply to write for us! It's very simple: just fill the form in. Like I've said previously, we're always looking to expand our team and with that, there's now the expansion and explanation of certain roles.

There will be a process to go through, should you choose to apply to join our team. But it's nothing major, just don't expect to be in instantly because you're good in my books! ;)

Thanks for the continued love and support, guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we're postponing this to next weekend.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
So here's the next podcast. Hopefully, we shan't have any problems this week! We go live at 7.30pm GMT, please come along. Nag us, agree with us, disagree with us, love us. You know the drill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom