• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Gaming deals

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Narp, it's an online game due to trading and shit. Or it was at the time anyway. But it's got leaderboards and shit so it has to be able to check whether you're not cheating.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It's good though. Slowly starting to get the itch to play it again.

Slowly :monster:. I think Blizzard could do a lot more with it than they're doing atm.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Those of you who played Pathfinder when I GM'd it here a couple of years ago may remember the campaign, Rise of the Runelords. We didn't get very far, but you can play through it in Pathfinder Adventures, the video game of the Pathfinder card game. It's on sale on Steam for the next 24 hours. I picked it up yesterday and despite some of the reviews mentioning it being buggy, it has run perfectly so far. It's not the same as a true tabletop RPG but I thought it might tide some people over until we get started with D&D. ;)

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Civ VI, two scenario packs and a bunch of mystery games for $12 on Humble Monthly. The lowest previous sale price of Civ VI was about $24 so it's a good deal which I'm definitely gonna grab. If anyone does the same and feels like learning on multiplayer, hit me up. ;)

Edit: Apparently there's a referral program now, so if you use that link to subscribe I'll get $8 of Humble Store credit. Do it and I'll buy you a game that costs less than $8. :reptar:

Remember to unsubscribe if you don't want to pay $12 every month. You can do it straight away if you want and you'll still get all the games for February.

Last edited:
Top Bottom