Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
neqcrb4ou2fkucviim9p.png

qdlpppgyhydylelvgwqm.png

oj7ai0qm0tlzeorbl8yr.png

unonnl8bgwpis1cdvsqm.png

regdyeizms2tlawovy8f.png

Does want one of Nebula plox. - Speaking of which, the first Prelude comic came out today, and it's amazing.

X :neo:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Does want one of Nebula plox. - Speaking of which, the first Prelude comic came out today, and it's amazing.

Is it? Because most prequel comics I read have been pretty boring and don't really add much in terms of world building and characterization. It's usually just "let's take some of the exposition from the movie and put it into pictures and call it a day".

Pacific Rim was a positive exception in that I felt it actually added to the world building by showing some of the stuff that isn't covered by the movie.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Is it? Because most prequel comics I read have been pretty boring and don't really add much in terms of world building and characterization. It's usually just "let's take some of the exposition from the movie and put it into pictures and call it a day".

Pacific Rim was a positive exception in that I felt it actually added to the world building by showing some of the stuff that isn't covered by the movie.

It really is. This one is all about Nebula, and her relationship with Gamora, Ronan, & Thanos, and how she came to have all her Cybernetic components, and why she feels the way she feels about everyone.

The next issue is about Rocket & Groot.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I love the reversal of the status quo of Earth and Space. Earth is
defenseless because Tony decides to be Regular Man instead of Iron Man forever by depriving the earth of Iron Legions to combat threats despite the fact they break like toys and toilet paper because of true love. SHIELD is borked to shit, lost its heroes, cleared its moles and shut down and now they are unable to stand up to Thanos, Dormamu and the cosmos or HYDRA remnants and are left to The avengers, Coulson with his Interns and Nick Fury to defend it. The only reasonable line of defense would be Captain America, his best friend Falcon, War Machine and Thor when he decides to go full time on Earth and leaving Loki to play king on throne whose first order is to save the biggest whore called Lorelei for future use... man Earth is far from safe and in deep shit post Winter Soldier with the Real! Mandarin stepping his game and Baron Strucker enslaving Mutants/Gifted and Bucky/Winter Soldier in the ropes between good and evil.
Space though are getting now their game on with The Guardians who I compare to good! Akatsuki members or good! Suicide Squad and the space Powlice called Nova Corps. Lets hope they (The Nova Corps. Guardians have plot armor for this film obviously) survive the assault of Thanos, Nebula and The Kree Bros Ronan and Korath.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I think I've gotta agree with X here. Karen Gillan is super-hot with short hair.

Really looking forward to this film :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Man those soulless eyes yo, still appears cute despite the make up and modifications.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
(Private now apparently)

UPDATED LINK:

*screams of sheer perfection*

Rocket & Groot sound EXACTLY like I imagine them when reading the comic.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X

I love how the tone is totally different, but I think I was laughing even harder at the end than in any of the previous trailers.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I don't blame ya Tets, but they've done a good job about not revealing much more about the story itself with this trailer.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Please let this happen.

Also Nathan Fillion has played Hal Jordan, it wasn't live action but still.

Top Bottom