Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

crack

Donator
I find it very strange how strongly you speak of love when you yourself don't believe in it.

That's not a love. That's lust, pure, unadulterated lust. Erik's seduction caused her to lean to him, want him. With Raoul, it's a completely different story. It's a childhood love, a love that they grew together. She's not scared of Raoul - and yet, with Erik, she has reason to be freaked out by him. She even says this:

Those eyes, that both threaten and adore.

And I'll come to admit that it's highly likely that Erik may have had fallen in love with her, but Christine? Natch.

A

Great Old One
I find it very strange how strongly you speak of love when you yourself don't believe in it.
Right, do we have to bring that up? FF's.

That's not a love. That's lust, pure, unadulterated lust. Erik's seduction caused her to lean to him, want him. With Raoul, it's a completely different story. It's a childhood love, a love that they grew together. She's not scared of Raoul - and yet, with Erik, she has reason to be freaked out by him. She even says this:

Those eyes, that both threaten and adore.

And I'll come to admit that it's highly likely that Erik may have had fallen in love with her, but Christine? Natch.
Oh right, because having fear of some guy who's been abused constantly in the past is totally wrong. Christine did fear him, but she also knew that he would never hurt her. She's not an idiot - she stuck around because she wanted more. And no, it wasn't lust, unless you care to show me where she tried to glomp attack him.

crack

Donator
The way they had those two touching at each other is so laughable I almost want to cry.

s320x240

phantom.jpg

A

Great Old One
That's all the Phantom's doing - and she seems to gladly accept it. That's passion. Lust is a completely different matter.

crack

Donator
Yeah, that kiss totally comes to show that Christine did nothing to initiate their ever 'growing relationship.'

A

Great Old One
LOL, if you call that lust, then I guess Christine and Raoul's kiss was totally based off of lust, am I right?

A

Great Old One
She did NOT kiss him to save Raoul. She kissed him because she wanted to FF's. There's not even a slight mention of Erik forcing Christine to do that. Hell, he didn't even expect that.

Unless you're honestly telling me that Christine 'knew' that the Phantom would free both Christine and Raoul from his dungeon if she did. That totally comes to show how smart she is.

A

Great Old One
No it wasn't.

She kissed him because she wanted to, not because she felt damn sympathy for him. If she felt sympathy or Erik at that time, she would have said, "Yes, I'll stay with you," instead of doing an act that was completely unrelated and out of line of where they were, and right in front of her 'lover' to kick off.

A

Great Old One
He was telling them to fucking leave, what else could she do? There was a crowd coming to get Erik, and Raoul standing there, watching the two.

crack

Donator
It certainly was a great notion for her to return the ring back to him than. That totally proves she loves him.

A

Great Old One
Because accepting two rings at that time would totally not label you as a whore.

Oh wait, it still does.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom