Status
Not open for further replies.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
I just am today.

consider me buzz killington for the day

That's not really all that fun tbh because then you'd be a total buzzkill and just yeah. Buzzkills aren't funny. :wacky:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Man, I want to have sex with Remy LeBeau. I would hit that like the first of an angry god.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Man, I want to have sex with Remy LeBeau. I would hit that like the first of an angry god.

Gods if I were just two years older I'd screw Logan into submission. He could use those claws on me any day, rawr, of course there'd be some erm precautions involved. :awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
YEAH BUT DO YOU HAVE PICTURES OF YOUR HOT X-DUDE'S ASS. COS I DO. :monster:

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
I see Chit Chat is the same sex-tease-fest as always :monster:

of course, it wouldn't be quite as interesting without a little reference to sex every now and then.

on another note: i need some pudding. :wacky:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
000dd4r0.jpg

LOL I WANT 2 BE ROGUE.

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
It's about time this thread came back. I was looking for it for days now and I couldn't find it. What happend to the Chit Chat Thread V 3.0?

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
It's about time this thread came back. I was looking for it for days now and I couldn't find it. What happend to the Chit Chat Thread V 3.0?

It took a tumble in to the 19th century.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to heaven, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
Hello girlpower90! So we finally got the Chit Chat Thread back. Now we can all chat again but why did it took so long for this thread to come back?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Stop reporting shit :@

And the chit chat thread never went away. It just had a different name, Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom