Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
. :. .:: :: : : :::. .: :.: :: ..: .::: :.: : : :: :...:. .: : :.::.:.:::::::: : :: :: . :: : .:.. :.: .:::. : :..:: : ::.::.::. .: : : : : :: : . :.:::: .:: :::: : ::...: :: . : : :::: : :: :: : ::: ::... :: : :::::: :: : :::: ::: ::: :::.:..:::::: :::::::..:.:.::..:: ::: ..:: .:.:::: .:: :::: : ::...: :: . : : :::: : :: :: : ::: ::... :: : :::::: :: : :::: ::: ::: :::.:..:::::: :::::::..:.:.::..:: ::: :.:::: .:: :::: : ::...: :: . : : :::: : :: :: : ::: ::... :: : :::::: :: : :::: ::: ::: :::.:..:::::: :::::::..:.:.::..:: ::: :.:::: .:: :.:::: .:: :::: : ::...: :: . : : :::: : :: :: : ::: ::... :: : :::(:..:::: . :: ...:: :.:::::) ::: :: : :::: ::: ::: :::.:..:::::: :::::::..:.:.::..:: ::: ..::.: .:: :.:. :::..::
180px-So_cash_blind1.jpg

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Hey Queers,

My name is Mythril Wolf, and I hate every single one of you alpha male dick suckers. All of you are greasy, retarded, meat-heads who spend every second of their day looking at their abs in a mirror. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten your character to lvl 50? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than cheating on your girlfriend and being a drunken buffoon at the club.

I'm ready for insults you have. GO ahead, make fun of my life. I'm pretty much immune. Awesome skills, funny jokes, I was a top admin on the best video game forum around, and i am go to Japan to teach English for a year. What games do you play, other than roofie blond girls and raep them in your dad's Mercedes I also get straight A's, and have a girlfriend that plays wow with me (She just gave me a handie; shit was SO epic). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: it's me playing WoW. Be jealous.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:WoW_Cash.jpg

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
HEY KISAMAS,
WATASHI NO NAMAE WA ANANIMASU OFFU KAKUSU TO WATASHI WA KIRAI EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ANATA. ALL OF ANATA ARE FAT, BAKA BAKA NO-LIFES WHO SPEND EVERY SECOND OF MAINICHI MITEIRUING AT BAKA PICTURES. ANATA WA SUBETE THAT IS WARUI IN THE SEKAI. HONTO NI, HAVE ANY OF ANATA EVER GOTTEN ANY NEKO? I MEAN, WATASHI GUESS IT'S TANOSHI MAKING FUN OF HITOS BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN UNKAWAIINESS, BUT MINNA TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. KORE WA WORSE THAN ONANI-ING TO PICTURES ON HESUBUUKU.

SHIRANAI HITO JA NAI DESHO? JUST HIT WATASHI AND BE SURE TO GANBARIMASU. WATASHI WA PRETTY MUCH PAAFEKUTO. WATASHI WAS AMERIKAN FUTBORU NO CAPTAIN, TO WATASHI WAS HAJIMASHTATER ON WATASHI NO BASUKETOBOORU TEAM. DONNA SUPOTSU DO ANATA ASANBOU, OTHER THAN "ONANI TO NAKED DRAWN NIPPONJIN"? WATASHI MO GET HOMO JA NAI A'S, TO WATASHI HAS A BANGING KAWAII SHOJO (KANOJO WA BLOWJOB WO SHIMASHITA; KUSO WA HONTO NI CASH.) ANATA WA ALL KISAMAS DARE SHOULD JUST KOROSU THEMSELVES. DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU FOR LISTENING.
(SONO PIC WA RELATED DESU, ARE WA WATASHI TO WATASHI NO ONNA)

JapaneseCash.jpg

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Desu Desu,

Desu desu desu desu Desu, desu Desu desu desu desu desu desu desu. Desu desu desu desu desu, desu, desu-desu desu desu desu second desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu. Desu desu desu desu desu desu desu. Desu, desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu? Desu desu Desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu, desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu. Desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu.

Desu desu desu desu. Desu desu desu desu desu desu desu. Desu desu desu desu. Desu desu desu desu desu desu desu, desu desu desu desu desu desu. Desu desu desu desu desu, desu desu "desu desu desu desu desu desu desu"? Desu desu desu desu Desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu (Desu desu desu desu; Desu desu DESU desu). Desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu. Desu desu desu.

Desu Desu: Desu desu desu desu.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA

Desu owns your soul.

Also the game is addictive, join it fgj. :monster:

Good Evening Homosexuals,
I am known as Jonathan, and I must admit that a rather strong, negative feeling overwhelms me when I find myself in your presence. Verily, it has become apparent that your group has a weight problem, a rather low I.Q., and suffers from various antisocial disorders, perseverating on an obsession with photography analysis. Your existence is culturally bankrupt and socially infectious. Now, be truthful: do any of you know the ways of a woman? I can understand that such weak egos may lead to public harassment, but the actions committed here are appalling. Such behavior exceeds the stigma of soiled thoughts when viewing the photographs of acquaintances.

I urge all before me to be honest. Attempt an insult, you will find that it is quite difficult. My body and mind are perfectly balanced and completely efficient. I served as the honorable captain of the rugby club, and was one of the most talented members of the polo team in my gentleman's club. If I may inquire, in which activities does the lot of you partake, beyond auto-erotic pleasures in the presence of animated features from the far east? Beyond the aforementioned traits, I have a pristine academic record and a lover whose body was sculpted by angels (her most recent fellation upon my phallus caused an ecstasy greater than all of the queen's gold). Homosexuals such as yourselves would be better off terminating your own lives as a favor to the status quo of the general public.

Picture Related: It is me and my lady who partakes in coitus for the sake of a monetary reward. Also, my lover is to the right.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
no thx, shit's old. Would rather Lunajack.

_42431690_luna_imagenet_gall.jpg

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
pi-i Pika-pika,

pi Pika chu Piii, Kaa Pi piii chuuu piikaa kaa Ka pii. kaa Pi pi-i Kaa Pii, pi-kaaa-chu, ka-Pikaa pi-i kachu pikaa pikachu Ka piika pi-i pi-ka-chu pi Piikaa pii Pika-pika. chu chu chu-pi-kaaa-chu Kaa ka pi-i Chuuu. pika-pika, Pika chu ka Pi-i Chuu piikaa pii pikapi? pi Piii, pi chuuu Ka'Pi kaa pikachu kaa Pi piikaa Pika-pika chu Kaaa Chu Piika-chuuu-chu, pi-i Kaa Pii chuu chu pi pikaa pii piika. kaaa chu pipi pikapi Pika Pikachu kaa pi pika-pika pi pika-pika.

pii'pi ka pi Pi-kaaa-chu. pika Pi-i Ka Kachu pika Pipi Pika. Pi'pi Chuuuu kaaa pi-ka-chu. pi pii pi-ka-chu pi pi-i piikachu Kachu, pi-i pikachu ka Ka chu-piikachu Pika. kaaa Pika-pi chu Pi-i Pipi, chuuu pika "piii pi-i ka Pikaa pikapi pika-pika pikachu"? pi chuu pi-i pi-kaaa-chu pi'pi, Pi-i kachu pi pikachu Pii pika-pi-pipi (Pii Pika pika Ka; Pipi kaa SO pika). pi-i pii kaa Pi-ka-chu pii pika-pi pipi piii chu-pikachu. pikachu Pi-i Pikachu-pi.

pi-i Pi-ka-chu: pi'Pi Pi pii pi MUDKIP

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Image:Pikashoop.jpg

:monster:

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Greetings Programs,
I am the Master Control Program, and I have enslaved every single one of you. All of you are worthless, outdated, useless files who spend every second of their day being assimilated by me. You are everything wrong on the Internet. Honestly, have any of you ever compromised any outside systems? I mean, I guess it is time-consuming wandering around the mainframe because of your own incompetence, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than participating in life-or-death competitions for my enjoyment.
Don't be a Bit. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was assimilating programs before you were written, and took over Encom a week after my release. What systems do you compromise, other than Gorilla.BAS? I also command actual Users, and have a pathetic lackey (Sark just obeyed me; Shit was SO acknowledged). You are all incomparable and should just power down. END OF LINE.
Pic related, it's me and my bitch.

180px-TronCash.jpg

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Hey Faggots,

My name is Schopenhauer, and I exist because of our interconnected status within this metaphysical construct. All of you are Hypothetical, Matter-recognized, impedances on the eternal nature of mindness who spend every second of their meaningless, yet quaint existence looking at that which chooses to gaze upon them. You are everything bad in the world, as perceived by a greater majority of the moral sphere. Honestly, have any of you ever even fucking read The World As Will and Representation? I mean, I guess it's fun being completely unaware of the vast cosmic existence that pervades our very souls, deeming our own actions petty and inconsequential, playing to our own insecurities, but you all take this to a whole new level. This is even worse than that douche, Hegel.

Don't be a limited physical construct. Just hit me with your best shot (assuming that it exists within an existential realm of which I myself can perceive, if not interact with). I'm pretty much perfect (suck it, Descartes!). I was captain of the debate team (master-debater class of 1804) , and wrote a book. A fucking book. What books have you written, other than "jacking off to naked drawn Japanese people FOR DUMMIES"? My metaphysical treatises are the foundation for that which influenced the likes of Nietzsche, Wagner, and a whole mess of Germans. I have a hot bitch or ten in my stables at all times ("women are by nature meant to obey" who said that, faggots? Not you, that's fucking who.). You are nothing but an endless interplay of images and desires. Thanks for listening, as if it mattered.

Schopenhauercash.jpg

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Greetings Programs,
I am the Master Control Program, and I have enslaved every single one of you. All of you are worthless, outdated, useless files who spend every second of their day being assimilated by me. You are everything wrong on the Internet. Honestly, have any of you ever compromised any outside systems? I mean, I guess it is time-consuming wandering around the mainframe because of your own incompetence, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than participating in life-or-death competitions for my enjoyment.
Don't be a Bit. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was assimilating programs before you were written, and took over Encom a week after my release. What systems do you compromise, other than Gorilla.BAS? I also command actual Users, and have a pathetic lackey (Sark just obeyed me; Shit was SO acknowledged). You are all incomparable and should just power down. END OF LINE.
Pic related, it's me and my bitch.

180px-TronCash.jpg

Lol, I was totally going to take that one. You beat me to it. :lol:

Hey Fegguts,

My neme-a is Juhn, und I hete-a ifery seengle-a oone-a ooff yuoo. Bork bork. Ell ooff yuoo ere-a fet, reterded, nu-leeffes vhu spend ifery secund ooff zeeur dey luukeeng et stoopeed ess peectoores. Yuoo ere-a iferytheeng bed in zee vurld. Hunestly, hefe-a uny ooff yuoo ifer guttee uny poossy? I meun, I gooess it's foon mekeeng foon ooff peuple-a becoose-a ooff yuoor oovn insecooreeties, boot yuoo ell teke-a tu a vhule-a noo lefel. Thees is ifee vurse-a thun jerkeeng ooffff tu peectoores oon fecebuuk.

Dun't be-a a strunger. Bork bork bork! Joost heet me-a veet yuoor best shut. I'm pretty mooch perffect. I ves cepteeen ooff zee fuutbell teem, und sterter oon my besketbell teem. Vhet spurts du yuoo pley, oozeer thun "jeck ooffff tu neked drevn jepunese-a peuple-a"? Bork? I elsu get streeeght E's, und hefe-a a bungeeng hut gurlffreeend (She-a joost bloo me-a; Sheet ves SO cesh). Yuoo ere-a ell fegguts vhu shuoold joost keell yuoorselfes. Thunks fur leestening.

Peec Releted: It's me-a und my beetch. Bork bork!

Shit_was_SO_bork.PNG

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Greetings Borg,

My name is Jean-Luc Picard, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are violent, hive minded, life forms who spend every second of their day assimilating other races. You are everything bad in the universe. Honestly, have any of you ever done any first contacts? I mean, I guess it's fun assimilating other species, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than breaking the prime directive.

Don't be an alien. Just phase me with your highest setting. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the Stargazer, and I'm captain of the USS Enterprise. What exploring do you do, other than "destroying civilizations and assimilating their technology"? I also have a perfect crew, and a banging hot ship (She just did a Picard Maneuver; Shit was SO cash). You are all an evil race who should just retreat to your homeworld. Hailing frequencies closed.

Picard_Cash.jpg

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA

Damn straight, betch!

Hey Deceptiqueers,

My name is Optimus Prime, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are evil, Unicron-spawned, robotic life-forms who spend every second of their day making stupid plans. You are everything bad in on our homeworld of Cybertron. Honestly, have any of your ridiculous plans for world conquest ever worked? I mean, I guess it's fun trying to steal all the Energon you can, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than that Cobra commander jerk.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I’m leader of the Autobots, and bearer of the Matrix of Leadership. What sports do you play, other than "Transform into stupid stuff like tape players and guns"? I also turn into a truck, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just overloaded my circuits; Slag was SO Energon). You are all pit-spawn who should just offline. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Optimuscash.jpg

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Hey God worshiping evil doers,

My name is Death Cock, and I think all of you should die. All of you are fat, retarded, christians who spend every second of their day reading a book with terrible grammer and false beliefs that are wrong. You are everything bad in my world which is why you are wrong. Honestly, have any of you ever got to troll folks on youtube? I mean, I guess it's fun preaching to people because of your wrong beliefs, but I take to a whole new level without realizing it. This is even worse than going to church and not burning it down!

Don't be a Pope. Just try to prove me wrong with your best bible. I'm pretty much Wikipedia in person. I was captain of the Computer programming team, and enjoyed cleanign laundry with my mother. What hobbies do you do, other than "jack off to naked drawn bible people"? I also get straight D's, and have a banging hot satanic partner (She just blew me and cut my wrists; Shit was SO cash). You are all jebuss-faggots who should just kill yourselves through my perfect satanic ritual. YOU'RE WRONG END OF STORY!

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Damn straight, betch!

Hey Deceptiqueers,

My name is Optimus Prime, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are evil, Unicron-spawned, robotic life-forms who spend every second of their day making stupid plans. You are everything bad in on our homeworld of Cybertron. Honestly, have any of your ridiculous plans for world conquest ever worked? I mean, I guess it's fun trying to steal all the Energon you can, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than that Cobra commander jerk.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I’m leader of the Autobots, and bearer of the Matrix of Leadership. What sports do you play, other than "Transform into stupid stuff like tape players and guns"? I also turn into a truck, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just overloaded my circuits; Slag was SO Energon). You are all pit-spawn who should just offline. Thanks for listening.

Optimuscash.jpg

LOL! I did that earlier! :monster:

Hey Faggots,
My name is Branden, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day prank calling my parents. You are everything annoying in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever been grounded before? I mean, I guess it's fun to piss off my parents, but you all take to a whole new level, and I'M the one who ends up getting in trouble! This is even worse than my old bands last show.
Don't be a stranger. Just please don't kick me in the nuts. I'm pretty much tired of that. I was in a band, and I play Guitar Hero like no other. What sports do you play, other than "order pizza and have it delivered to my address"? I also like beer and have a banging hot beer bong (just hit that; Shit was SO beer). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my...

180px-Branden.jpg

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
LOL! I did that earlier! :monster:

Hey Faggots,
My name is Branden, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day prank calling my parents. You are everything annoying in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever been grounded before? I mean, I guess it's fun to piss off my parents, but you all take to a whole new level, and I'M the one who ends up getting in trouble! This is even worse than my old bands last show.
Don't be a stranger. Just please don't kick me in the nuts. I'm pretty much tired of that. I was in a band, and I play Guitar Hero like no other. What sports do you play, other than "order pizza and have it delivered to my address"? I also like beer and have a banging hot beer bong (just hit that; Shit was SO beer). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my...

180px-Branden.jpg

Wth! Where? :lol:

Hello again fellow punjab bros,

My name is Jamal John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are losers who go on pointless websites such as these. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any punani? I mean, i guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you guys take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with you best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I'm a computer engineer major at my school with a 4.1 GPA and winner of 10 spelling bees. What subjects are you good at school? I also own a gas station and have a bangladesh hot girlfriend (She just fed me goat milk and curry; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic related: It's me and my arranged wife.

Punjab_bros.jpg

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Hey Deceptiqueers,

Optimuscash.jpg

HAI GAIZ! IT'S ME AND MY BAIBAH~! :monster:
On page 423. :awesomonster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom