AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
1100px-Apology_bob_ross.png

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Hey Locust,

My name is Marcus, and I am going to flood every single one of you. All of you are disgusting, insectoid, basement dwellers who spend every second of their day looking for cities to sink. You are everything bad in Sera. Honestly, have any of you ever captured a POW before? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because you killed their families on E-day, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of your queen.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I am captain of Delta Squad, and starter on Alpha Squad. What armies are you apart of, other than "underground cavemen who emerge from massive holes army"? I also get straight headshots, and have a damn fine squad mate (he just revived me; Shit was SO life-saving). You are all faggots who I am going to kill with a lightmass bomb. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my Squad Mate.

Gears_cash.jpg

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
yo bitches,
niggas call me j-kwal, an i fuckin hate all yall. yall are fat, dumass, crackers that spend ery fuckin second a they day lookin at stupidass fuckin pictas. yall erythang gay in tha world. for real, any yall mothafuckas ever gotten some fuckin pussy? i mean, i guess it's fun makin fun a niggas cuz a ya own insecurities, but yall take tha shit to a whole new fuckin level. shits even worse than jackin off ta pictures on fuckin facebook.
so holla nigga. step tha fuck up. i just dont give a fuck. im fuckin og of the 22nd street bloodz, and baddest nigga on my block. fuck yall do?, otha than "jack off ya lil dick ta naked drawn sleepyheads"? im fuckin grindin ery damn day, and got a fine ass fuckin bitch (she just blew me; nigga god DAMN). all a yall are faggots who should just kill they bitch asses. thanks fa listenin niggas.
pic related: its me and shanaynay

180px-J-kwal.jpg

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Tidings Fools,

I am called Lezard Valeth, and I despise every one of you over-indulgent, want-wit pawns of fate. You who spend every waking instant of your immoment "lives" basking in your vulgarities. The poisoners of the world are among you. Are you only wont to fulfill your most base of inclinations?

In truth, the brazen pleasures of whoresons like unto yourselves only creates in me the greatest abhorrence.

Think you me assailable by one or all among you? It is forlorn hope you bear. I am the one destined to destroy Odin. I will become God, your God. No base creature among you possesses the power-- the fate-- to obtain what you truly desire. Yet my Lady Valkyrie will be mine forever. Even now my heart dances as I think of her; So divine.

Your existence to the benefit of nothing is soon to end, and from nothing to nothing you shall return. Think on this, lowling.

Now, gaze ye upon your new Gods.

The-chosen-of-fate.JPG

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
hi my fellow kois :monster:

Teva ~ Sophie ~ Tiffy <33333333

how've you been?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Can we start issuing warnings to the stupid fucks that just enter the thread with 'hai chit chat thread. bai chit chat thread' I mean seriously, what does even posting garbage like that accomplish? Other than alerting everybody to the fact you can't even think of anything to say or even bother to form an opinion.

Honestly this shit is starting to get on my nerves.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Can we start issuing warnings to the stupid fucks that just enter the thread with 'hai chit chat thread. bai chit chat thread' I mean seriously, what does even posting garbage like that accomplish? Other than alerting everybody to the fact you can't even think of anything to say or even bother to form an opinion.

Honestly this shit is starting to get on my nerves.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Hai shit net connection! Bai shit net connectio- oh, no waitaminute its still there ;.;

:reptar:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
You know there's a reason you get excluded from group chats on msn lol :reptar:

BAI

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
ahh man I wish I was cool enough to get included in the msn group chats