Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
respond to the goddamn Lost thread then faghat.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
What I thought was going to be a stereotypical parody of a homosexual character turned out to be a very interesting, down to earth (for GTA's wacky world, anyhow), and complex character who just so happens to be gay. Congratulations Rockstar, Anthony "Gay Tony" Prince is now one of my favorite video game characters.

I seriously need to get the fucking episodes. WHEN ARE THEY OUT ON PC?!?!?!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Man I wanted BF: BC2 to be funny like the first one, it doesn't look quite the same D;

If I wanted srs multiplay shooter I'd stick to MW2 rly. :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
It was the release trailer and the advert shorts that sold me on the comedy in BC.

Watching the ads for the 2nd game, I don't know why I should buy it. D;

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
You know, I still can't believe they didn't make an "Episodes of Liberty City" about Little Jacob, and now they're not making any more at all.

What a waste. Unlike all of these other fags, with a bit more development, minigames and addons with a new story, I coulda stayed in LC for the next 5 years.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
rly now rudeboi

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Now you mention it, he was one of the more entertaining characters.

I never finished the game though. GTA's not really been my type of game since 2.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I've found 4 to be the most engaging. The story voice acting and graphics were amazing. Gameplay was a bit improved with being able to hide behind cover and shit.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
The only thing GTA4 was missing for me was more stuff to do in Liberty City, and the story ended too quick for my tastes.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Yeah I missed that too which is why I probably like Saints Row 2 more, that game is a shiton of fun. And the end of it seemed kinda rushed but eh just under 30 hours isn't too bad. Plus there's the other 2 episodes that I need to fucking play. :(

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Vice City was as far as I got in terms of GTA.
Also if Rockstar turns Max Payne 3 into nothing but 'GTA: São Paulo' with bullet-time I am going to be seriously pissed

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Interesting MOG, you been trying to teach your dog to say "I love you," I been trying to teach ours to shut the fuck up. Totally opposite goals. And yet, we're getting roughly the same results. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom