Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Last trick we taught our dog was to die. So we go like STJER! and make a hand gesture, and he keels over. Pwnt.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
This sounds more like the Great Old One. You totally fucked up my view of the world in another thread, now it makes sense again.

I actually cba to teach dogs anything useful. Unless it's teaching them not to try and bite me. Believe it or not, biting them actually works.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Vice City was as far as I got in terms of GTA.
Also if Rockstar turns Max Payne 3 into nothing but 'GTA: São Paulo' with bullet-time I am going to be seriously pissed

I'm sorry there is no Max Payne 3, remedy is working on Alan Wake right now.

I REPEAT, NO MAX PAYNE 3.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm sorry there is no Max Payne 3, remedy is working on Alan Wake right now.

I REPEAT, NO MAX PAYNE 3.

^this. There is a GTA title coming out that happens to have some similarities (mostly in names) with Max Payne, but that's about it.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
There is a GTA title coming out that happens to have some similarities (mostly in names) with Max Payne, but that's about it.

Huh? I heard the next GTA was only in the very early planning stages. What you talkin' 'bout?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It was an alleged 15-year-old boy asking the right way to stick his finger up his own pooper. Fairly lulzy; it's unfortunate it was deleted.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Desuscreaming.jpg

This should be 'USO DESU', imho.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Let GTA die. The fad is over.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
It is indeed awesome, but things just haven't been the same sincen you started having to cart round your fat cousin on dates instead of running over a colony of farmers in your combine harvester, turning them all into meat spaghetti.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
It is indeed awesome, but things just haven't been the same sincen you started having to cart round your fat cousin on dates instead of running over a colony of farmers in your combine harvester, turning them all into meat spaghetti.

Which is why we have The Ballad of Gay Tony.

I personally can't wait for the next installment. The narrative and presentation of GTA is top notch.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I loved all of GTA4 and fuck you whiny fags that didn't.

That is why you cunts have Saints Row.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Green Lantern.

I desire to read all of Blackest Night. ;-;

I have. It's awesome. I've been wanting to storytime the War of Light on TLS for a while now, but internet issues have prevented it thus far.

Sorta sad to think it ends tomorrow, even though it's been a long time coming.

Last edited:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I heard Brightest Day starts immediately after.

Someone should buy me all the issues of Blackest Night for my birthday... :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Not really immediately, but yes the Brightest Day does come. I wonder exactly what Johns has planned for the future, seeing as how he said he has the 5 years of GL stories worked out.

I'm eagerly anticipating the Larfleeze christmas special :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom