Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeanette

★ ★ ★ ★
AKA
Xia, Saya, Misha, Janet
Yea it looks like the doctors gave the parents the placenta instead of the child. xD

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Yea it looks like the doctors gave the parents the placenta instead of the child. xD

^
BEST. LSF.NET NEWBIE. EVER.

~<3

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I had a dream involving a woman I knew from high school whom I haven't thought about in like five years. It wasn't a sex dream even though I had a crush on her at one point. I may have asked her out on a date in the dream though; as is typical with dreams, my recollection of what actually happened is pretty hazy.

I have no idea how I'd get in touch with her if I wanted to, or where she even lives. She's probably not single anyway; at least at the time, she was one of the most gorgeous women I'd ever met.

In less self-reflective news, the chit chat thread is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
^I used to hate dreams like those. Dx And at the same time... they were sweet and I wanted more of them, lol. Back in Highschool, I had constant dreams about my major crush, and we'd just do typical first dating types of things. Dances, movies, etc. It was kind of pathetic, and heart breaking because irl, he definitely did not like me. xD I noticed, the more a person you like makes you feel invisible, the more you think about them. That's probably why I dreamed that up so many times. It got to the point where I did not want to go to sleep because the dreams were like... tormenting to see because it was never going to happen. T-T

Of course- when you're actually with something the invisible thing doesn't apply. =P Just making that clear for *someone* who might read this sometime. :awesome:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
rofl, I hardly ever dream (that I can remember), and I kinda like it that way, seeing that they're usually weird and make no sense and often are of the recurring type.

Sex dreams? Wuzzat?

crack

Donator
^I used to hate dreams like those. Dx And at the same time... they were sweet and I wanted more of them, lol. Back in Highschool, I had constant dreams about my major crush, and we'd just do typical first dating types of things. Dances, movies, etc. It was kind of pathetic, and heart breaking because irl, he definitely did not like me. xD I noticed, the more a person you like makes you feel invisible, the more you think about them. That's probably why I dreamed that up so many times. It got to the point where I did not want to go to sleep because the dreams were like... tormenting to see because it was never going to happen. T-T

Of course- when you're actually with something the invisible thing doesn't apply. =P Just making that clear for *someone* who might read this sometime. :awesome:
Why is it that all your posts are like ten paragraphs in every forum.

Althea

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myfinalheaven
@Aaron: you've probably tried this but facebook, maybe? Pretty much the world has a fb now so it would be surprising if she didnt have one?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Yeah I wasn't thinking about that when I typed that post up. Knowing my luck she won't be on it or her name won't be searchable though; I certainly couldn't find the last old crush I tried to look up on Facebook.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
The time has come and so have I
I'll laugh last cause you came to die
The damage done, the pain subsides
And I can see the fear clear when I look in your eye

/shows self the door

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
bitch please, at least i don't obsess over a new fandom every other day as frequently as you do.
I just lol'd

And I agree, when you have strong feelings for someone and they just don't really notice, you do think about them an AWFUL lot. GOD I hated that.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I'm guessing you'll be into a new series within the next week or so.

OKAY I'M GOING TO TRY NOT TO. I WILL MAKE YOU A BET. IF I'M NOT OBSESSING PANDORA HEARTS STILL BY THE END OF THE MONTH I OWE YOU A DOLLAR. :awesome:

*twitches*

I think I will fail. u_U

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I just lol'd

And I agree, when you have strong feelings for someone and they just don't really notice, you do think about them an AWFUL lot. GOD I hated that.

I think I've learned to live with that. Took a long while though.

crack

Donator
WHAT KIND OF PICTURE :loopy:
8zhe86.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom