Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
In my opinion, they're usually big, obnoxious, takes up too much of the page, and worthless.

:'C

I like looking and people's sigs. xD I don't like ones that are HUGE though. I don't think mine is too big... is it? :no: It's annoying when someone puts a fullsized picture in their signature.

Maybe there should be a size limit on signature images, here. :)

I don't mind the concept of sigs in general, but once again, it's a matter of people taking a concept and driving it into the ground.

Personally, I like simple sigs that get a message across, or convey information the best. Dacon for example, has a great sig; looking to outsource his talents and giving information on that end for interested parties.

Sigs that are a visual or artistic representation of the user are fine too, but when people, and usually from what I see, people here, devote 500x500 of space for some gay anime characters, a poorly Photoshopped picture with a generic quote, or some retard throway GIF, it just gets obnoxious; I shouldn't have to SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE to get past your sig. In some forums they've done away with sigs, and it's going surprisingly well; the userbase tends to go "Who cares, what the fuck did we use sigs for anyway?"

For the record Celes, your sig isn't too big, but you're right; I think it's worth revisiting the concept of sig size limits.

crack

Donator
Btw, you already win. Because now I can't help but be obsessed with
kuroshitsuji-pics.jpg
You owe me now.

And what is that supposed to be from?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
SCREW YOU I LIKE MY GAY ANIME CHARACTERS. >=I [And I'm only taking up 300 x 168 space with them. :awesome: ]

AND I HATE BIG AVATARS SO SUCK ON THAT. :D

For the record Celes, your sig isn't too big, but you're right; I think it's worth revisiting the concept of sig size limits.

But seriously, I think this is a great idea. c: And I agree with you to some extent. XD

And what is that supposed to be from?

It's from kuroshitsuji about a Butler... A very hot Butler. :awesome:

Last edited:

crack

Donator
SCREW YOU I LIKE MY GAY ANIME CHARACTERS. >=I
That is disgusting. You should be only shipping het pairings. Like Puzzleshipping or Clack.

It's from kuroshitsuji about a Butler... A very hot Butler. :awesome:
Oh right. Every anime character looks the same unless they have multi-colored hair or something so it's hard to tell at times.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
On a random note, Crack's sig begs me to discuss the strangeness of the video for "Telephone". Seriously, what the fuck was supposed to be going on?

Yuki.

zzzzz
AKA
SKYUPPERCUT60, Jaded Yuki
basically:

lady gaga is thrown in jail for reasons that aren't entirely clear

beyonce bails her out

and then for some reason they decide to feed poisoned pancakes to a bunch of random people

and then dance on their corpses

yeah it's pretty weird

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I don't mind the concept of sigs in general, but once again, it's a matter of people taking a concept and driving it into the ground.

Personally, I like simple sigs that get a message across, or convey information the best. Dacon for example, has a great sig; looking to outsource his talents and giving information on that end for interested parties.

Sigs that are a visual or artistic representation of the user are fine too, but when people, and usually from what I see, people here, devote 500x500 of space for some gay anime characters, a poorly Photoshopped picture with a generic quote, or some retard throway GIF, it just gets obnoxious; I shouldn't have to SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE to get past your sig. In some forums they've done away with sigs, and it's going surprisingly well; the userbase tends to go "Who cares, what the fuck did we use sigs for anyway?"

:crymoar:

*puts up big obnoxious sig*

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
basically:

lady gaga is thrown in jail for reasons that aren't entirely clear

beyonce bails her out

and then for some reason they decide to feed poisoned pancakes to a bunch of random people

and then dance on their corpses

yeah it's pretty weird

Stranger still, Beyonce is even a part of this at all. She was always tasteful, but now this. I fail to see the subtle translation. :monster:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
I've been considering to donate, but I REALLY don't want the tacky gold colouring for my name. :monster:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
But I chose our sexy gold colour. :( But I wouldn't mind a new colour now. :monster:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
But red sucks. And you should spend your money on better things.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
You mention food and make me only more thirsty than I have been. Now I have to actually get up and get something to drink. D;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom