Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I don't want to have to turn signatures off entirely just so I don't have to wade through the too big ones.

However, I'm only one drop in the bucket and things are still being discussed; no one wants them to go away entirely. I personally think 500 pixels is too big though; what's the need to have a sig that large?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Some people have a lot to say. I can't even edit my signature anymore because I'm not allowed to use that much text in my current usergroup.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Thing is, people will only read signatures once (if that). I attach little to no relevance to signatures, thus :monster:.

But characters limits can be raised. As for physical size, that can either be limited by the lawww (where 'not ridiculous' is the guideline) or by sum CSS.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I fancy changing my sig.

Somebody find me the biggest picture on the internet.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
But I chose our sexy gold colour. :( But I wouldn't mind a new colour now. :monster:
I donated because I wanted the fancy color :oscar:

Suggestion: create skins that have sigs disabled?

This would be awesome for a mobile skin esp, where the only thing I can think of is FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING SIGNATURE AARON YOU BASTARD :oscar:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
This reminds me...the search for dill pickle chips did not go well.

And the biggest bags of the Flaming Hot Cheetos (crunchy) are barely the size of a regular bag. How is that supposed to be snacks for people for five days, I ask you? =/

crack

Donator
This reminds me...the search for dill pickle chips did not go well.

And the biggest bags of the Flaming Hot Cheetos (crunchy) are barely the size of a regular bag. How is that supposed to be snacks for people for five days, I ask you? =/
Shit, I can't believe I forgot about Flaming Hot Cheetos.

I hate the puffs. They barely have the same taste.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Cheddar and sour cream chips, bitch.

Or curry chips. Doubt you could find them here, though.

OMG, YUM. And... yeah, I have never heard of curry chips. xD I bet they're delicious... T-T

Then wherever you're shopping sucks, because here they have huge bags of it. XD Same with Dill Pickle chips. I see that you come from a fail state, roffles. Of course, at least there you don't have "uff-dah" or however the fook you spell it.

Flaming Hot Cheetos are the best, duude. =w=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom