crack

Donator

148kbr5.jpg

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I donated because I wanted the fancy color :oscar:

Suggestion: create skins that have sigs disabled?

This would be awesome for a mobile skin esp, where the only thing I can think of is FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING SIGNATURE AARON YOU BASTARD :oscar:

I told yop to do that when he made it but he didn't listen to me.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
The second one was alright-ish.

But I might just be confusing the film with Sienna Guillory.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
When did SE work alongside Capcom to make the Resident Evil films guys? This is news to me.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
They destroyed Resident Evil.

The trailer for afterlife is terrible. I mean TERRIBLE.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Glad to know there's another movie I can just completely ignore, thus saving valuable hours of my life.

God the fucking RE movies are at the point of no return in terms of fail. It might as well just be about Alice playing poker with a bunch of zombie dogs and Wesker going "excellent" ala Mr. Burns.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah, I can't believe there are people that actually like Alice. She is the epitome... of everything you could do WRONG while creating a character. Oh, and btw, when Claire is around, where the hell did Jill go, anyway? Is she dead? O_o The movies make no sense, and upset me so very, very much.

The only one I didn't have a problem with is the first one because it was all new characters with no mention of the game characters. It was disappointing in a way, but if you add in the already existing characters don't do it in a way that fucks up the plot, that's just annoying. :rage: I was fine when it was all new characters, because then it's like they had their own AU.

And the Silent Hill Movie... not even scary. /rage/

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
If you want to know what happened to Jill, you have to read the shitty novelization of the shitty RE3 movie.

Because clearly, reading a shitty novel about a shitty movie to know about a character who actually had potential is the best way to run a movie franchise.

I actually liked the SH movie though. It was pretty damn creepy. Don't know what your damage is. :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Leon got jipped the most. Died offscreen for no reason at all.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Srsly? Can't you just tell me, Mako?
You thought the SH movie was creepy? I thought it was COOL, but not creepy. I really love who they got for Cybil, A PERFECT copy. The only scary part was with the Janitor in the bathroom in the Other World. XD

I wonder who they would have gotten to play as Leon in a movie, rofl.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
To quote the awesome RE Wiki:

In the film's novelization, it is explained that Jill was spotted by Federal Agents after escaping Raccoon City with the others. She surrendered to the authorities to buy the other survivors time to escape. After being interrogated, she was taken to San Francisco to advise local police and military on how to deal with the undead threat.

Over the next five years, Jill traveled the wasteland of North America, occasionally taking survivors to join up with the convoy that Carlos and L.J. were members of. She herself, however, had little interest in being part of a group, and stayed on her own.

Five years into the outbreak, Jill arrived in the ruins of Baltimore, where she stumbled upon a ruthless group of survivors holed up in the city convention center who attempted to mug her. She escaped, however, killing two of her would-be murderers in the process. Continuing through the city, she discovered that the hundred or so humans outside of the convention center gang were slowly being killed off, either by starvation, murder, or the t-virus. Gathering them together, she sought the aid of a former Baltimore police officer named Jasper, appealing to him by reminding of the oath they, as police officers, took, "to protect and serve." With the city's other inhabitants, they succeeded in retaking the convention center, establishing Baltimore as one of the few havens still available to humanity. She intended to leave once this was done, but Jasper convinced her to stay, arguing that she was the leader they needed.

Derp, so there you go :monster:

Althea

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myfinalheaven
@Hope: I, too, liked the silent hill movie. I think they did quite well with that movie as games to movies go. It was creepy...and the whole pyramid head skin ripping scene was pretty scary xD

EDIT: @Batman: Did they kill Leon in the RE movies?! I didnt know that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom