Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
No, you just die because you MISS the tutorial.

Also, I don't suck, tbh. You know damn well I carry my weight in Gears.

But I don't deny the boy toy part.

THE TUTORIAL FOR THAT GAME IS OPTIONAL ANYWAY, YOU.

I've never seen you play it, dear. xD

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
Hey guys. I've been looking at the ACF available archives recently. Blast from some of the better days I tell you. :B

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I see naasing. :(

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
dog-win.gif

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
If I had a dog that did that to me I'd hit him and swear at him and punish him.

And then I'd apologise to him and give him a hug and play with him and reward him for being lulzy.
Such is life.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I'm more of a cat person. I raise them so good they become very jealous of other cats I pet or even cuddle.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Delta I'm ready when you are : ) for the next 4 hours I'll be waitin'
and Celty WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU~!?! D':

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I want one of these

YES DULUX WE KNOW THEY'RE ADORABLE WE GET IT ALREADY ;-;

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I'm just really paranoid that someone might find out who I am because of the people I work for. I believe that in this country, there is a massive, and I do mean MASSIVE conspiracy involving the U.S. government, big oil, other national pseudo-heads of state, the Kingsford Corporation, DARPA, and a secret underground base in China. I know this sounds crazy, and thats what some people might actually believe, but hear me out. If my boss finds out Im posting this, I don't even know what would happen. Basically it can literally be boiled down to I believe the people who run the world are out to get me, and that if I don't stop it, a complete catastrophe of monumental proportions could occur. Some might ask how I know this, and I've got a couple guys on the inside, one guy by the name of Charlie, and a local government offical, Fred, who owes me a favor. What is undeniable is that the world's powers are coming together to keep us slaves to the same power that fuels our cars, heats our homes, and allows all industry and commerce to operate. What I get the sense of is happening is that the nation is heading down the wrong path, into a downward spiral of soot and ash, yes, I do fear that the powers that be are trying to get the world to change to a charcoal standard. It would be the end of civilization as we know it, the taste will be gone, all you will be able to taste is the heat, none of the meat. Our cities will be darkened with soot, the rainforests will be felled specifically to continue the charcoal-industrial process. However I need a group of people willing to fight this change, to sacrifice everything if need be, to further the cause of the one true power source for this world, Propane. We need to take action into our own hands to make sure that coal and oil power are going to further the exploration and retrieval of Propane and Propane accessories. I think there is a place in the future for "renewable" resources, such as solar, wind, hydro, and wave power, but they should be further put to use in order to develop Propane into a renewable resource. Reliable statistics from the Texas Propane Gas Association have shown that if Propane powers the world, not a single child will go hungry, war will cease completely, religious tolerance will set in, and the United States will control the world, with a neo-Reagan president at the helm, elected for life. We will all live like billionaires, we will have the power, we will be in control, to those who stand against us, I say, take your best shot.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
We're full up, remember?

Although chances are we can do the same thing for the new RP.

wall of text

All I read was "I'm just really paranoid that someone might find out who I am because of the people I work for" and "We will all live like billionaires, we will have the power, we will be in control, to those who stand against us, I say, take your best shot".

Sounds good to me! :awesome:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I'm just really paranoid that someone might find out who I am because of the people I work for. I believe that in this country, there is a massive, and I do mean MASSIVE conspiracy involving the U.S. government, big oil, other national pseudo-heads of state, the Kingsford Corporation, DARPA, and a secret underground base in China. I know this sounds crazy, and thats what some people might actually believe, but hear me out. If my boss finds out Im posting this, I don't even know what would happen. Basically it can literally be boiled down to I believe the people who run the world are out to get me, and that if I don't stop it, a complete catastrophe of monumental proportions could occur. Some might ask how I know this, and I've got a couple guys on the inside, one guy by the name of Charlie, and a local government offical, Fred, who owes me a favor. What is undeniable is that the world's powers are coming together to keep us slaves to the same power that fuels our cars, heats our homes, and allows all industry and commerce to operate. What I get the sense of is happening is that the nation is heading down the wrong path, into a downward spiral of soot and ash, yes, I do fear that the powers that be are trying to get the world to change to a charcoal standard. It would be the end of civilization as we know it, the taste will be gone, all you will be able to taste is the heat, none of the meat. Our cities will be darkened with soot, the rainforests will be felled specifically to continue the charcoal-industrial process. However I need a group of people willing to fight this change, to sacrifice everything if need be, to further the cause of the one true power source for this world, Propane. We need to take action into our own hands to make sure that coal and oil power are going to further the exploration and retrieval of Propane and Propane accessories. I think there is a place in the future for "renewable" resources, such as solar, wind, hydro, and wave power, but they should be further put to use in order to develop Propane into a renewable resource. Reliable statistics from the Texas Propane Gas Association have shown that if Propane powers the world, not a single child will go hungry, war will cease completely, religious tolerance will set in, and the United States will control the world, with a neo-Reagan president at the helm, elected for life. We will all live like billionaires, we will have the power, we will be in control, to those who stand against us, I say, take your best shot.

Next time you're online tell me what it's like to be on LSD please.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Pictures for the new RP would be awesome, but would probably require a fair bit more detail.

But yah :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I'll do it for you man. In my upcoming post when I have my character infiltrate the tv station, but only as a cameo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom