Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I usually sleep at 6 pm when I was a young lad.

Oh and ShuShu is actually my biological son. The kid went off hiatus to give me his paternity test. Fuck.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
GIMME that. Jesus christ she leaves me after that one time and now she's using you to kill me!? D: Horrible woman!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Sorry tones, I knocked a hot cosplayer chick during a trip 5 years ago. And that kid you see is mine.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Son, there comes a time in a growing boy's life where he must learn to understand that such a dream needs more time and more patience. You must be eloquent and bold if you want your dreams to come true.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I mean you have to appeal to their respective presidents, steal their leadership rights or something as a prank and never give it back. That way you've basically taken over china, japan and canada and you took the piss for the lulz.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Good boy. I'm sleepy as hell now. Daddy's gotta go to sleep. We'll throw nukes at your friends after Daddy's got a good nap.

STAY COOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom