Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Yyyyyyyyeah you guys are fuckin' nuts

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
this is why i never leave the RP forum.
at least the sex stuff that goes on there isnt weird at all
:awesome:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Man I remember in ACF someone set up a RP discussion in Spam once and the hate train hit them like it was fuck season for wildebeest and there was only 1 cow to pick on

Where's all the hate gone? ;-;

:monster:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
because half of the memberbase now lives in the RP section.
it's cool to be a geek now.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Man I remember in ACF someone set up a RP discussion in Spam once and the hate train hit them like it was fuck season for wildebeest and there was only 1 cow to pick on

Where's all the hate gone? ;-;

Yep, back when i was a mod of the sexion aswel.
I actually partook in the hate crimes lol.

:monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
watdis.gif

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I TRIED DOING THAT BUT ALL I GET IS *TUMBLE SCRAPE WHINNY SCREAM AGONY BURNING SMELL OF FLESH AND SKID MARKS WHICH AREN'T RUBBER* ;-;

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Also, the horse died. I'm not sure why but the skid marks might have been a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom