Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
LOL I guess that is pretty much true. You'd best take your medication so that you don't go on a killing spree or something. xD

I failed my driving test because I hit a flag doing a 90 degree back-up. However, I aced parallel parking and felt like a champ. So yeeah I have to re-take it. T_T

@Crack - Don't be a little bitch with your chit chat

crack

Donator
I failed my driving test because I hit a flag doing a 90 degree back-up. However, I aced parallel parking and felt like a champ. So yeeah I have to re-take it. T_T
lol you fail.

In all seriousness though, I failed the written test while everyone passed on their first try. That's what I get for not studying. :sadpanda:

Don't be a little bitch with your chit chat
TO THE LEFT TO THE LEFT
EVERYTHING YOU OWN IN THE BOX TO THE LEFT

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
^lol . Tiffy is Irreplaceable :D

@Jin <3: is it that bloody? :notgettinanysmileyitype.fuck: Guitar is my medication :monster:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
I DON'T REALLY CARE WHERE YOU LIVE AT

COME ON BB BOI LEMME HIT DAT

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oh my god you came <3
not just yet baby don't get ahead of yourself

lololol

I am stressed out and generally fluctuating between "pretty good" and "oh god what is wrong with my life I want to die". SO TO COMBAT THAT I've been hiding away and staying with a friend of mine in Norfolk and watching crime shows all day.

i can sing all the CSI themes, NCIS, criminal minds, law and order

you name it baby I know everything.

oh also everyone at my work has been running the rumor mill and talking about how my pregnant friend and I were obviously fucking and I was in love with her which is of course why I am upset over her being pregnant.

yeah right

did I mention i am sick of my life

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
6678-gta-iv-gay-tony-mori-kibbutz.jpg

THE S.H.I.T

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
not just yet baby don't get ahead of yourself

lololol

I am stressed out and generally fluctuating between "pretty good" and "oh god what is wrong with my life I want to die". SO TO COMBAT THAT I've been hiding away and staying with a friend of mine in Norfolk and watching crime shows all day.

i can sing all the CSI themes, NCIS, criminal minds, law and order

you name it baby I know everything.

oh also everyone at my work has been running the rumor mill and talking about how my pregnant friend and I were obviously fucking and I was in love with her which is of course why I am upset over her being pregnant.

yeah right

did I mention i am sick of my life

we still love you // that sounds terrible, I hope things get better for you. Crime shows seem to be everyone's addictions, I don't get it. xD I only like Bones... and NO ONE likes that one.

and fuck you Shizuo

YOU'RE A BITCH >=(((((((((((((((((((((((((

///
You play the guitar- how good are you? :D

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
we still love you // that sounds terrible, I hope things get better for you. Crime shows seem to be everyone's addictions, I don't get it. xD I only like Bones... and NO ONE likes that one.

and fuck you Shizuo

YOU'RE A BITCH >=(((((((((((((((((((((((((

///
You play the guitar- how good are you? :D

I like Bones.

OMG KINDRED SPIRIT! :glomp:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
Fuck Bones, Criminal Minds is where it's at.

no I'm just kidding I've actually always wanted to watch Bones but I cba to find it on TV.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
I was just reading about the concept of the show Bones.

I don't think there's enough dead hookers and serial killers for my taste, but it's worth a shot.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
That's it, people. I'm going to bed. I'm getting so tired that I'm reading post wrong and posting idiotic replies. (Of course, I probably do that anyways. :lol:)

Night!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Bones is alright, if you enjoy nerds, nerdluv and socially unadapted or outright incapable. I'd replace incapable with a Dutch word that translates directly to 'world-foreign', but I dunno the term in Engrish for that.

Criminal Minds is alright too, although they should've kept Gideon. The fat fucker that took his position just isn't working for me :monster:. Also, nerds.

What's with nerds and social rejects in series these days anyways? There's also Numbers to fill up the nerd triology.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I CURRENTLY HAVE NO TIME FOR TV
Need to get 40% in all my modules to pass this year of uni.
Which is like nothing, but when you do as little work as I do, it's not 'ah, only need to get 40%'.
More like 'SHIT I NEED TO GET 40%'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom