Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Your texts never get through man, are you sure you're sending them to the right number? I shall PM it to you.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I guess I'm a black sheep here when I say NCIS is my favorite :monster: My parents watch the show and even though they don't understand half of what goes on in that show they're always like "hehheh det forensic girl soe funnee" or "dose two laik arguing couple"
Not that they're wrong :monster:
I like White Collar too. Burn Notice. They're all pretty snappy slick crime fiction series.

And yeah there's nothing wrong with Bones, it's just I only have time to watch a few during the week and I just happen to prefer Channel Ten as Channel Seven is a steaming pile of commercial siht that mangles all their imports with poor advertising (read: The Pacific) and silly crap like Cougar Town and Gray's Anatomy *shudder*

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that Channel Ten > Channel Seven = House M.D > Grays Anatomy. :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Sandwich is cold today. :<

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I guess I'm a black sheep here when I say NCIS is my favorite :monster: My parents watch the show and even though they don't understand half of what goes on in that show they're always like "hehheh det forensic girl soe funnee" or "dose two laik arguing couple"
Not that they're wrong :monster:
I like White Collar too. Burn Notice. They're all pretty snappy slick crime fiction series.

And yeah there's nothing wrong with Bones, it's just I only have time to watch a few during the week and I just happen to prefer Channel Ten as Channel Seven is a steaming pile of commercial siht that mangles all their imports with poor advertising (read: The Pacific) and silly crap like Cougar Town and Gray's Anatomy *shudder*

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that Channel Ten > Channel Seven = House M.D > Grays Anatomy. :monster:

No love for Underbelly? Wtf is this shit?

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
No love for Underbelly? Wtf is this shit?

I was going to say something about Underbelly, but even though what I've seen of it is pretty sweet I haven't seen enough of it to come up with a proper judgement on it.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Psych had potential but the stuff I saw was a little flat.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I'm tired and I really have to pee, but I'm afraid that if I leave my room or close my eyes a crazy scientist is going to sneak in, kidnap me, and then perform horrific experiments on me in his basement. :(

I'm never going to forget that trailer.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I'm tired and I really have to pee, but I'm afraid that if I leave my room or close my eyes a crazy scientist is going to sneak in, kidnap me, and then perform horrific experiments on me in his basement. :(

I'm never going to forget that trailer.

Don't remind me.....PLEASE

96848981.jpg

Unless Celty is around... I don't wanna go anywhere that's near a hospital.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I'm aliiiiiive! :excited:

Every time there was a noise, though, my eyes would shoot open and I'd check every corner of my room in case there was something hiding. Oh, well. Twenty minutes of sleep is better than none!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom