Harry Potter and the Chitter of Chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Honestly the only thing I could recommend is a cream of some sort but it depends on what you mean by "bleeding". Are you getting bloody discharge, or is it the actual anus itself that's bleeding?

Because there are things you can take for either situation, but there are certain things that probably shouldn't be applied to the area especially with broken skin.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
The Pharmacist here would know, of course. :monster:

Although generally he's supposed to see a GP for that sort of thing, and the only reason why a pharmacist is expected to know things like that is in the event people are lazy and skip seeing the GP (for a variety of reasons, including the fact that you don't have to pay anything to see a pharmacist and also lazy) :monster:

Bexy Bex is Bexy. :awesome:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I figured as much. Guess that only makes it even more of a pain in the ass to be a pharmacist. :monster:

Yes, Bexy Bex is very Bexy.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I can make one. Give me Teleran's description. If not I say to hell with it and use Scar's pic until you get Teleran's description right.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Maybe he looks like Scar from FMA Brotherhood. It's how I'm seeing him until a proper description is to be made :oscar:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I like this combination... A little too much. Because Scar's my fave and combined with Thai gives off an aroma musk of badass. I look forward to telran. MOVE YO ASS MEGS AND MAKE HIM BADASS ALREADY!! D:

crack

Donator
When I read Scar I assumed you guys were talking about The Lion King.

And I can't remember if I already made

<-

My icon.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
LMAO! Not THAT Scar! XD

FMA2-23-03.jpg

^ This one! XD

I can smell Telran in him.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
He's not that retarded looking.

Plus, some of you already know what he looks like from the neck up....TIFFFFF XD

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
He's also not done. xD

The mohawk and tats are straight from Tai from Gears, too :oscar:

Although I noticed his hairline is exactly like mine ;.;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom