Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
35m38ds.gif

And Heroes used to be good.

Yeah. D; Even so, I still loved it. Don't ask me how.

Lavi is awesome, yes. I haven't read D. Gray-Man past volume 10, though. :monster:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Yeah, Reg. D: They are thinking about POSSIBLY giving the show a 2-4 finale to wrap everything up. POSSIBLY being the key word.

I had been pretty much been waiting for a show like Heroes to show up ever since I could recall TV shows that I watched since I didn't read comics like Rising Stars or any at all. I suppose it was because I liked what the show generally represented.

crack

Donator
okay.

I had been pretty much been waiting for a show like Heroes to show up ever since I could recall TV shows that I watched since I didn't read comics like Rising Stars or any at all. I suppose it was because I liked what the show generally represented.
Oh yeah, I definitely agree. But I definitely don't think they should have brought in so many new characters with all these useless powers, and some of the plot twists were so cliche you'd think they were looking off a soap opera digest.

Last edited:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Nighty night people.

Tim and Eric give me a fucking headache everytime I try to watch this show.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Actually I stopped loving the show midway through Season 1, shame I expected Heroes to last wayyyy longer. XD

Man I hope a new show comes and grips us like Lost, Prison Break or Heroes. < (

crack

Donator
Good night to those leaving.

And yeah,
the ending of season one was just disappointing as well. A shame, because it had such high potential to become a great show.

And I thought Flash Forward would get some critical acclaim, but that's being axed too, I suppose not.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
I don't think the ending was disappointing. More like it made sense. I dunno, I'm generally biased for season one of Heroes.
I can much better criticise everything after that.

crack

Donator
I don't think the ending was disappointing. More like it made sense. I dunno, I'm generally biased for season one of Heroes.
I can much better criticise everything after that.
It was just rather disappointing. And confusing; I mean Sylar escapes AGAIN? And if Peter himself could fly I don't understand why he couldn't have just flew up and exploded. He would have regenerated and could just fly back down.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
It was just rather disappointing. And confusing; I mean Sylar escapes AGAIN? And if Peter himself could fly I don't understand why he couldn't have just flew up and exploded. He would have regenerated and could just fly back down.

It was because the nuclear power was just so overwhelming he couldn't utilise any other power. That's what I always thought, anyway.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Shut yer crying, Adri.

It's obvious they're cancelling Heroes to give rise to something better...

DESTRILLIANS

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

Because that didn't go with the script, duh :monster:.

Also, I liked Heroes, even the other seasons. I don't think I watched the last one though, I should catch up, figure out what happen.

And Prison Break was only fun the first season. You could really see they were grasping for straws / plotlines after that.

And I feel the same way about Lost, actually. The first season was the shit, but after that you could just feel that they ran out of their plotline and dropped in random characters.

Luckily, the most annoying ones were out quick enough, :monster:.

I should get back to finishing watching this last season. Although, really, it's becoming quite a clusterfuck in terms of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom